𝐈𝐈

I paid the Uber and followed Ash inside. 

Music was blasting, there were people dancing on a dance floor, some at tables or at the bar ordering drinks.

Ash and I went up to the bar and order a drink. "Let's fine some cute guys" Ashley said, I instantly give her a look.

Rule 1: don't take drinks from strangers

Rule 2: keep Ashley away from guys while drunk.

Rule 3: guys are idiots

I just added that one in, I had many asshole exs.

"You need to let loose" Ashley said.

Rule 4: don't trust guys

They can be kidnappers for all we know, or dumbasses

Wait...

All guys are dumbasses

"I am letting loose, I came to the bar with you and having a drink" I said, breaking rule 1. I mean it's not like I can go before the counter and get it myself, I just watch them like a hawk when they are getting my drink.

"That's not loose enough, let's have fun" Ashley tells.

"We don't have to be with a guy to have fun, let's just go dance" I reply, grabbing her hand without letting her response back.

Taking Ash to the dance floor, I started dancing and she joined along. It's fun going with Ashley to parties or bars but I hate the part where she wants to go find a guy and have fun with them.

The time flies when we were there

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

I open my eyes to darkness hearing voices that are not familiar.

Where am I?

Who are the voices that are talking, I have a huge headache as well. Where is Ashley? I swear we drank to much and got drunk.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

What's y'all favorite song?

Chapter 2. Hope y'all like it.

Have a great day/night

I am also trying to post as much as I can, I can't wait to see how this story comes on, please join the journey.

-E