𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!

Decided to post it a little early so here you go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are y'all sure?" Jackson questioned for the hundred time.

I roll my eyes.

"Clara why don't you let me kill your brother?" I ask, my girlfriend laughed.

"Because family don't kill their own blood" Claira said.

"But we don't have the same blood, if we did I wouldn't be dating you" I stated giving her a look.

"Just because you don't have the same blood as us doesn't mean you're not part of this family" Claira said grabbing onto my hand.

Of course she reminds me about the tattoo. It's the tattoo they have for the gang and basically if you have it, it means you are family. Sometimes family does get killed because they are traders.

Anyways Claira and I wanted to adopt a kid, it's been almost five years of dating and decided why the hell not! Of course jackson is asking since we decided if it's a great idea, I mean I understand since we are part of a gang but I know how much Claira wants a daughter and I kind of want a kid as well so...

"It's dangerous" Jackson spoke up.

"They know that already babe, it's their choice... and if they do actually adopt a kid then we support it and be there for them" Ashley said, I smiled.

"I just don't want my future niece getting hurt" Jackson mumbled.

"It will be fine" Claira reassure her brother.

A few hours later we are looking at the kids, trying to find the right one. They all are so cute, I wish we can adopt all of them! I know Claira won't agree to that at the moment, hopefully we can adopt another kid in the future.

"They all so cute!" Ashley squeal.

"I know" I agreed.

"Can we get one?" She asks Jackson.

"Excuse me what?" Jackson tilts his head.

"Jackson is not ready to be a father" Claira says laughing.

"I never said that, but I think it's a little to early for having a kid or adopting one" Jackson replied.

"Uh huh" Ashley raise an eyebrow.

"Look cute kids" Jackson pushes his girlfriend towards the kids.

Claira and I burst into laughter as Ashley looks at Jackson throwing daggers at him, I feel bad for Jackson.. it's his fault he decided to date Ashley.

"We should find one that looks closest to looking like one of us" Claira told me.

"I mean any kid would be fine, or maybe we can adopt all of them" I said pouting and giving her puppy dog eyes.

"I would love to have a lot of kids with you baby but we only can get one kid... maybe in the future we talk about more kids, how does that sound, hm?" Claira said, I nod agreeing.

It won't be the best idea to get 100 kids, though I really wouldn't want 100 kids, maybe like 3 kids.

I also kind of maybe want means Claira to go up to the next level, I want Claira to be my wife so badly.

I love her so much.

****

"Hello" Claira bends down towards a little kid.

"H-hi" She shyly replied back.

"What's your name?" Claira ask.

"Zavia" She said.

"That's a beautiful name" I spoke up, she shyly smiles up at me.

"What is you two names?" Zavia ask.

"I'm Claira and this is my girlfriend Zeanna" Claira said.

"Two girls dating?" Zavia tilts her head.

"Have you never meet a couple that's the same gender?" I ask, she shakes her head.

"You know it's pretty cool, cause you can have two moms..." Claira said.

"What about a dad?" Zavia ask.

"Men are yucky.. there's a 50% the dad leaves more than a mom... though the other 50% can be the other way around" Claira said mumbling the last part.

"I think having two moms would be cool!" Zavia said.

"Is that so?" I smiled, she nods.

Claira looks at me.

"We kind of here to adopt a kid, since you think it's so cool having two moms... you won't mind us adopting you?" Claira ask.

"Omg yes!" She squeal.

"Really?" I ask, she nod excitedly.

I guess we found our daughter, someone we can call us.

****
It's been a few days, Claira did most of the paper work for Zavia.

"What last name?" Claira ask.

"Both" I replied.

"Done, all we have to do is send it in and hopefully she's ours" Claira smiled.

I smiled.

Gosh I am so excited! I am going to be a mom soon!

That's a wrap of the bonus chapter, I hope yall enjoyed!

Please vote!

Have a amazing day and don't forget to smile. 😊

-E