Bellamy .

•Id like to announce that because there will be a third book and the picture above is the cover or should I change this book cover to it ? , if it's yours let me know please. I really want to give credit :)
• as many of you wanted , soon I will be going back to my first book and edit it to perfection .
Enjoy :)

Bellamy:
I was cold .
Beaten
Confused
Betrayed
Scared ..

My body felt like a million bee stings across my body . I had never been stung by a bee what I heard about what it felt like in story's ... and this sounded like it .

What kind of sterilization was this ?
My neck was chained and my arms were bound together .
I fought and strained from it all , but what ever I tried didn't work .

When If get out of here . I'm killing Lincoln . he was a traitor and if he was willing to sell me out , then every last one of those grounders would .

I felt a needle take it's time being injected into my skin .
And I black out.

Clarke :

"Clarke get some rest . you've been sitting here all night " my mom says entering the room with the radio .

"Yeah . please go " Ravin mutters .

"No. Bellamy should have radioed us by now something's wrong "

I look down , mom had been on my last nerve .

"Im going out there to look for him . " I Say her and turn to a grounder .

"Get me a horse and a group" , he nodded

"Your not going anywhere Clarke . it's not safe . "

"The hell I'm not . if that was me out there , you would have everyone looking "

"Yes because your my daughter "

"And Bellamys my -"

"Let her go . we will go to " Kane says interfering .

----
As walk along the path , I couldn't get my mind off of what could have happened to him.

"Careful . this land isn't safe " I say looking down to Abby and Kane .

I walk a little farther until one of the grounders falls off his horse .

Oh my god .
"Mountain men " I mutter and hear Octavia from a far . jumping off my horse I race to see her killing him .

"Stop ! We need him for answers ! " I yell and Octavia pushes him to the ground .

I glance down at him and hear Octavia mutter.

"Look " she says and I see a picture of me and Lexa , with our faces circled .

They were going to assassinate me.
But why would they take a strong leader .....unless they had more to fear then we thought .

Bellamy :

I rattled the cage over and over again , my strength weakening each time I gave it all I got .

A grounder mumbles something behind me .
They take the strongest ones.

" I can't stop" I say thinking of Clarke
I needed to radio her .

She spits in my face and I took it as an insult .

The heavy metal door slides open and two men walk in.

"Looks like your next " he says to her.

No. She'll be drained in seconds . she's small .

I shake it harder and harder.