Clarke.

Bellamy:

she was paranoid. scared. sad. tired. but mine. and she was my responsibility, just like my sister, but now I wasn't the only one looking after Octavia now.

as much as Abby wanted to be there for Clarke, she was but a stranger.

I look to the sky and think of what my life would have been if I still lived on the ark.

dead.

but if their wasn't an oxygen problem, I would still be working my ass off, getting rations for Octavia, trying to make her life a little better. I would have never of met Clarke. but she would have meet a doctor. maybe part of the council. Her smile wouldn't be just a lock to what she's done.

Clarke would only be saving lives on the ark, not taking some.

she impressed me with her wit and her knowledge. her leadership made me try to be better.

she doesn't realize how incredible she really was.

anyone who died coming to earth or who lived on earth but lost a battle, would still be alive. I wouldn't know the definition of real pain.

but I also wouldn't have felt rain. seen my sister be free. fallen for a girl who I would hate on the ark. I wouldn't have walked on earth. Or lead a group of teenagers..

"Bellamy " I hear a voice say my name followed by sobs.

I move closed to her and ask her what was wrong but she only shook her head for a while before speaking.

"Everyone I help I see the face of someone I killed. if I can't do what I'm good at then why am I here? I can't help anyone" she cries but I understood . She wasn't being over dramatic or weak.

Clarke had gone through war. and now it was time to let go of everything she held on to during that time.

She has done so much for us, now it was my turn to be there for her.
No matter how long it took for her to move on.

I held her in my arms and kissed her head gently in a place farther away from most people, a place we now came often.

Her kingdom had fallen.
But that didn't mean the crown did.
(Feedback??)