Is this the end?

( bare with me , Clarke is about to talk in like five seconds) ok guys. a lot of you wanted me to end the story, hold, and wait until it neared season three. I already know the way I will end this story, and I think you will be pleased, that way when season three comes around, it will be more based on me then the show. within minutes after this is posted I will have the third book up and waiting for you to have it saved and ready...after all. You never know when a random book three update will pop up. the cover was made by an amazing instagram account called @thu.100 maybe you could comment on her recent picture "thank you for making the Warriors book 3 edit!" , I want her to know how much I appreciate her making me the cover I would love to dedicate a chapter to you in the future! Over. so comment and let me know if you do it!! This is the second to last update and I don't know how I'm going to say goodbye, even though its only for a short while. every reader is my other family. and now...

Clarke:

Tears ran down my face, but I didn't say a word, so he got the message.

Bellamy looked down to the floor and nodded.

He turned to go but I had grabbed his hand before he could leave.

"Bellamy.." I start but he yanks his hand away.

"you made your choice. I was stupid enough to think you actually cared"

"I cant go back there!"

"Yeah well you left me. you didn't even tell me goodbye Clarke! you said you wouldn't leave! We did that stuff together! it isn't just on you! did you ever ask if I was ok? I almost died because you let me in there. I'm supposed to be the reckless one, you were supposed to tell me no. I didn't do all of that for you just so you can walk away! " he yells getting as if I was murphy.

He was right. I've treated Bellamy like shit. He's done everything for me and I've been the reckless one.

His voice calming down he spoke again.

"And I did it, all of it, for you. Because I love you."

When I herd those words I knew I couldn't live without the man that gave me so much to live for. and if I left Bellamy, I would be loosing the part of me that wanted to live.

"I love you to." I reply wrapping my arms around him and he hugged back.

The embrace made me feel like a monster for everything ive made him go through.

"Don't leave me Clarke. I wont go back there without you." he says and he lets go to look me in the eyes. Desperation. it showed desperation.

"Come with me.'' I say feeling excitement of traveling this earth with Bellamy.

"What? What about Octavia?" he asked and I knew he would never leave his sister.

"if Lincoln left do you think she would follow?" I ask and he didn't say a word because we both knew she would follow. She loved him but she also loved Bellamy. But we all grow up eventually.

"We would come back one day...it isn't forever. I just need some time. But if you don't want to go I under-"

"Im going." he says cutting my words off.

I felt hell for making him leave his sister but he made the choice.

I only hoped that choice would let him see his sister again..

(so feedback?)