Mission

Clarke :

I watched as Bellamy was handed the grounder clothes .
Clarke we can find another way. I kept saying to myself .
No . we need an inside man .

We hadn't talked much sense last night .

"Bellamy " I say after the walks out in his grounder uniform looking half disgusted that he was wearing it .

"Be safe . don't get your self killed . we need an inside man not a dead one " I say to him and he looks down and shakes his head .

"Bellamy .." I say again grabbing his arm . he yanks away and continues walking .

"If it's worth the risk then we can't waste the time " he says coldly and meets with Lincoln who then takes him out of the tent .

Why was he mad ? Because of yesterday ?

I try to shrug it off and walk back to the meeting I was having with Lexa .

Figures there was still grounders who didn't approve our alliance .

"You killed my brother !" He screams at me .
No fear Clarke .

"He was after my people . " I state firm and coldly not removing eye contact .

"Your strong with Lexa here to defend you sky girl . "

"Enough" Lexa says .

" I agree with him . Bellamy getting inside isn't a plan . it's a prayer. "

All of this was overwhelming .

" I need some air " I say and walk out leaving them alone .

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to send Bellamy. it's a suicide mission . what if they get caught ?

No .They'll make it .

But when exactly did something go my way ?

I hear twigs snap and my head shoots to the right to see the grounder .

"Not so tough now sky girl " he says and I began walking faster . when I turn back he was gone.

This isn't good .

I lean against a tree and look at my options.
Suddenly an arrow soars and hits the tree I'm against .

Oh my god .
I take off running until I'm far and out of breath .

I see the guard and and I began to explain what happens when I notice her face was white and her eyes were huge .
"Save yourself " she says and stumbles to where I see her entire arm ripped off from her shoulder .

When she hits the ground I back up and taken down by the grounder .

He had all his weight against me and his hands around my throat .

"You hurt her you hurt me " I hear from behind.

"Your fight is over " Lexa states

"You kill him " she says and I grasp the gun in my hands. I knew she was waiting as nothing happened.
I hear a roar and we all stumble back wards together.

"Run" Lexa yells and cuts the mans leg causing him to fall.

As we ran I could hear his last screams .
I cringed at the thought of that being me or anyone else.

Bellamy :

After walking and having small talk with Lincoln, I was now chained up against a large stick. feeling very uncomfortable .

"You shouldn't leave someone on bad terms" he says pulling me along .

"Yeah ? And why is that " I comment , not wanting to talk .

"Because you don't know if it's the last time you'll see them again. " he says

"I left on good terms with Octavia " I say confused , Wondering if I had done something wrong .

"But not with Clarke " His words made me tense up.

I thought about how our last conversation . wasn't exactly the - I promise I'll come back to you - goodbye like I gave Octavia .

I stay quiet and Lincoln doesn't say anything else about it.

Clarke:

I wake up to the roar of the gorilla .
What happened hours before replayed in my head.

Gorillas were alive. I only ever saw one in children's books as a kid. and the abandoned zoo ... I would have explored if It I wasn't running for my life .

"It won't hold " Lexa says .

"I was wrong . you don't show weakness "

"It won't hold ..I know how To beat Mt. weather . Bellamys going to make it In . " I say and turn to walk back to camp to think through everything I thought about .

My mind kept racing to more questions.
Did he get in ? Did he get caught ?

Bellamy :

As we entered the tunnel I noticed Lincoln eyeing a little bottle with red liquid.
"You ok ? "
He crushes the bottle with his food at continues walking . getting to the door I realize Lincoln's a little behind .

"We can't do this. I can't do this . we need to leave ." he whispers unlocking me .

I hear more coming down the tunnel

"Like hell " I say and throw myself at him punching , causing a scene.

As they entered Lincoln's knife was around my neck .

"This one tried to run " he says.

"Put him on the log"

I was stripped of my clothing except of my underwear and my hands were chained .
I didn't expect this mission to Make me undress.

A women comes in with a clip bored and starts to examine us .

"Harvest " she says when she reaches me. I look over at Lincoln at nod and he nods back ..I did it every so often to make sure he was ready.

Suddenly a man begins to inject all the grounders with the drug .

Lincoln no .
No .

He begins to walk closer to the man.
He looks at me with regret as he is injected with the drug.
He caved in .
And I would die for me .

They grab my arms and pull me up .
"No !" I tell and thrash but the drag me into the building .

I never moved my eyes off of Lincoln .
Fear and anger hit me like a truck .

How do I get out ?

I wished I had said somthing different to Clarke. All she'll know was that I was mad and failed her .

My heart was going at a rapid pace .
How do I get out of this one ?

( feedback !!!! Currently dying bc Bellamy is in trouble !! )