What Lies Ahead

Clarke:

I knew I was being selfish by asking Bellamy to come with me.

But I also knew that without him, id only get myself in trouble.

I knew that the fixed bond I mended with Octavia would soon be gone and id be the one who stole her brother away.

"Bellamy..Are you sure? What your leaving behind is more then I can ask" I mutter.

part of me wanted him to say he couldn't go, so he could be with his sister, but another part of me wanted him to agree.

"You'll get yourself killed out there alone. Id never forgive myself if you got hurt." he says and I notice him constantly looking around.

We were on earth, it was wrong if you didn't look around, but he seemed tense.

"Do you want to say goodbye to Octavia?" I ask grabbing my bag and slipping it over my shoulders.

"Did you say goodbye to your mom?" he asked

He walked past me and picked you some ash from the war with the grounders and smeared a message along the drop ship.

-Octavia, don't follow, Ill be back soon.- B

It pained me to watch him do it, but as soon as he was done, he grabbed his pack and began walking.

For sometime he didn't talk. I didn't blame him. I knew he was upset for leaving his sister. So I let him lead the way, a few feet ahead of me.

Finally after miles of tracking uphill we made it to a high enough point to view the earth before us.

Broken structures and green trees that fell over the whole view.

It was beautiful.

I didn't say anything, just stood there and took in the scene, thinking that talking to Bellamy wasn't a good idea yet.

Minutes passed between us we stood in silence.

seeing the beauty and remembering all the ones we lost.

I felt Bellamy's hand slip in mine.

''Where too princess ?"

(feedback?)

this is the end of the road for book two. And soon Book three will be being updated, but for awhile I needed to work on something else. I'm currently working on a story called Dreamers. ( check it out) and I'm re-editing it right now before I add more chapters but id love for you to read it and stay in contact with me, ill still comment on your comments in the Bellarke chapters also.

I wanted to leave the characters on a positive note. I cant wait to write story three! but until then .....

~May We Meet Again~