Going to help Lincoln

After going on the hike to find mt weathers entrance , I knew Bellamy and Octavia were somewhere .

I prayed they would be back soon . Jaha wanted us to leave.

In this world you fight for what you have and die. or live with nothing .

Just as I walk out Bellamy rushes to me .

" Clarke . we need to go to the drop ship . now . I'll explain on the way ."

As were walking it's silent most of the time. He explained about Lincoln . but that was it .

"Why are you being so quiet . usually you have something to talk about " I say

" I was thinking "
"About ?"
"You. "

"Why were you thinking about me ?"

"Because I don't know where we stand." he said seriously .

But he was right .
I didn't know where we stand either .
I didn't know how I felt about finn. I didn't what we were . but Bellamy made my heart flutter every time I was near him .
"I don't know where we stand either . " I say agreeing . but before I could find out what he was about to say we reach the drop ship . and I can hear Lincoln's screams .

I climb up the familiar drop ship. I felt a pang of sadness. I missed this camp . everything about it . and part of me missed it just being us. Although the new guns and medical supplies were great .

"Can you help him ?" Octavia asks from the corner

Lincoln looked like a monster . or theoretically a reaper . blood was everywhere . I could see his veins and how much stronger he was . like he was running on adrenalin 24/7 .

" I don't know .."

( oh no! We were so close to a bellarke moment ! Question ! In this story where do you think Bellamy and Clarke stand ? Closest answer to mine gets the next chapter dedicated to them ! )