I proved myself .

Clarke :

It was dark . Ravins screams filled the air. I could feel the liquid ,being Finns blood on my hands .
" I proved myself. " I mutter to her and She nods .

"And now our truce begins , Take him down . " Their leader says and two grounders untie him.
Finns body is limp and lifeless.
His eyes shoots open and I step back .

"Finn? " I barely manage to say .
I could feel a whole new rush of tears come to me when I realize I just Imagined it. I must've. I know he was dead .

"We want his body . to bury him with our people " I add as they take them away.

"Alright " she says and the two grounders follow me back to camp .

Cheers arouse from the people who wanted Finn dead .
Silence from the quiet ones , who wanted to find another way . who were sad I had to end it.

Then I see Bellamy with eyes of sympathy . holding ravin. who looked at me with disgust .

From behind some people take Finns body and the grounders leave .

Ravin breaks loose of Bellamy and charges at me .

"He's all I had !! He was my family ! " She screams and crys. " he loved you ! You killed him with my knife ! I said kill the grounder ! You lied to me " she yells and pushes me back .

"I had no choice ! " I yell back coming back to my first position.

" You did .and you picked the wrong one " she says and two guards take her arms .

" Bring her to confinement until she calms down " my mom says and she looks at me .

"Clarke "

"Don't . "

"You did the right thing " she says trying to comfort me . but I decline .

" Did I ? "

( feed back ! )