And i thought you were innocent .

Bellamy :

We had snuck out after Abby locked us in . the second she told us we couldn't leave I knew Clarke wouldn't let that happen . one thing I learned about Clarke was that if you told her she couldn't she would make sure she did.

I was the only one awake . Octavia was on the left and Clarke was on the right .
I first glanced at my sister .
Not in a million years would I suspect her to be On earth . she grew up so fast . she's had to do things that she shouldn't have just to survive . she even fell in love and lost it . she walked this forest alone thinking she wouldn't see anyone she knew ever again.
I was proud of Octavia . she kept up the reputation for the Blake's .

Then I glance at Clarke.
She looked so peaceful. As if nothing was wrong . I didn't generally get along with people . they did me a favor I did them a favor . end of story . but Clarke showed me differently . she showed me that feelings matter . it's ok to enjoy the little things . I enjoyed her . having Clarke around me made me feel like I wasn't doing everything alone . When I first met Clarke she was a privileged pain in my ass. now she was a pain in the ass that I can't help but care for.
She opens her eyes and smiles .

"You had to close drop ship Clarke . I understand that. It was for the best . it's not your fault " I say quietly , not to wake Octavia .

" I try'ed to keep it open . I looked for you when they told me you were dead . I didn't believe it . " She says

" I know Clarke . you don't give up that easily . and I need to tell you something.
" What ? " She asks nervously
" Finns not the same anymore . he killed a man in cold blood . "
Before she says anything Octavia wakes up .

"Let's go . we've waited long enough " she says And we all head out .

------------------------
Clarke :

I see tears stream down Octavia's face when we reach the village . and I felt so much for her .I felt the same way when I thought Bellamy was dead .

"Octavia .." I say gently when we hear numerous rounds of a gun .

"Son of a bitch " Bellamy mumbles under his breath .

We sprint to the village and I see fin and Murphy. My heart races . but not in the good way.

Bodies all lie on the ground . innocent people dead . injured . and crying for their lost loved ones .

"Clarke .. I Found you " Finn says walking closer to me .
I back away.
He talked to me as if their aren't slaughtered people all around .

I feel Bellamy hand on my shoulder .
Oh my god .
This isn't Finn.

( happy thanks giving ! Please give feedback ! )