How far we've come

Octavia :

I had come back to camp , leaving Lincoln to get more supplies .

I also saw a good friend go. and I knew Clarke felt hell for it .

For a moment I just sit down and look around me .

I saw Clarke chatting with Bellamy and she looked over and smiled warmly , trying not to show her pain .

Their were cuts all over her face along with Bellamy. Those two have gone through ten times more then any person here including myself .

Each cut represented pain they went through just to survive or save someone else . I had my cuts that meant the same but they had more .

I remember the first day. how bright we were . now we were faded and hurt .

We survive . but if all we do is survive then do we really live ?

I think of all we have lost . our loved ones . friends . our home .
The drop ship was our home . and as much as I was grateful I wished the ark never came down and mt weather never was a problem . our people were stuck in there . Clarke unbelievably escaped . that women did so much it still surprises me.

It amazes me how she is still alive .how Bellamy was still alive . Hell I don't even know I was still alive.

One of the things that made me happiest was my brother . He was alive . and he changed so much of who he was sense we landed on earth .

That because of Clarke . he slightly became less all over me and what I did because he looked after Clarke . and I knew he cared for her more then else in this camp other then me . I was happy how far they came together .

Because he had Clarke . I knew that if anything happened to me he would be ok . And it made feel better now that I'm the only thing on his mind .
Bellamy had changed into the best brother I could've asked for .

And now he had somebody . he wasn't alone .
My thoughts turn to what has to come .

We had come down a long path . but this path wasn't over yet .

( so I had a appreciation chapter . feedback ? )