Her people over our alliance

( prepping for the finale . i cant wait till october for the new season . its way to far!)

clarke:

i stood in a large tent. making sure there was no possible way for this not to work.

as i explained the plan, my mind was elsewere .

it was on Bellamy.

i havent see him in so long and every moment sense the second he walked out of that tent dressed as a grounder, Bellamy has been standing next to all possible death.

If lexas words hadent gotten to me , Bellamy would still be here. we would have found another plan. we always did. the beauty of having him was i didnt need to think alone.

snapping out of my pained thoughts i heard grounder language : " blood for blood"

i waited for ravin to send us the symbol to open the giant door.

the only keeping me from my people.

From Bellamy.

we had a minute . 60 seconds. and those were the only seconds i would ever get to open this door .

it was funny how 60 seconds could have so much value...importiance.

I talked to some people when we got ravins signal.

"now!" i yell and press the button. i was to far away. it wasnt working. bullets start flying everywhere. and they werent ours.

"Ill go ! get the door open !" Lexa yells

i nodd and have a guard walk towards the door with grounders holding shields . only the shields didnt last long and everyone went down .

my heart racing, lincoln catches an arrow on fire and aims foe the door .

ten seconds . we had already wasted 50.

he aims as the seconds count down and as the lets the arrow go . the little thing hits its desinated spot and the door can be opened.

everyone races to the door , pulling it open. in that time the bullets had stopped.

"stop!" lexa yells and i see her and a mt. men solider .

as she walks closer to me her eyes dart to the door , then back at me . confusion hit me like a rock .

i see only her people walk willingly through the door.

"i thought with my head not with me heart. i did what you would do " Lexa says and the realization hits me harder then the confusion . she had made a deal and broken our alliance for her people.

mine were still stuck in there.

jasper, monty, Bellamy ....everyone and with out the help of the grounders they were going to stay in there.

"may we meet again clakre" she says , then tells a grounder to sound the retreat alarm.

and they all left. they took lincoln , who had wanted to stay.

"come back to camp. its over , we will figure somthing out later " someone says and i just keep my back to them.

i just stood there . wondering how this all went wrong. they must have purposely made sure to get Lexa away, to ask her to make the deal that was to good to give up.

only i would have denied. i made a alliance i would have kept . wouldnt i ?

i knew being out here alone wasnt safe , but quite frankly i didnt care at this point . i didnt care if i lived or died at this moment. all that was inside me was loss. the little hope i had clung onto had been working his ass off for everyone and is locked in mt. weather doomed, and doesnt even know it yet. or maybe he did, but id never know.

as i staired at the door i was so certain i would open and bring my people home, hot tears started sreaming down my face.

"Bellamy..what do i do now ? " i whisper , feeling more pain that he didnt hear it. this was when he would tell me what to do next. this was when he fixed my flaws. this is when his words were more importiaint then mine.

This was when the fight wasnt over. I can do this alone.

This was when i did something suicidal, stupid and brave

This was when i was going to leave with my people and Bellamy ...

or I wasnt going to leave at all.

( give me feedback guys !)