Where oh Where

Bellamy:

she wasn't anywhere. when I woke up I assumed she was outside or tried to go back and help the injured again, but she no place to be found.

Returning to my tent and throwing a shirt on, I storm back into the middle of camp to find the guards that were guarding last night.

They were off duty and chatting directly in the center of camp.

show time..

pushing to get where I needed to be, I grabbed the man by the neck and pushed him back a few steps for scare and intimidation.

"Where is she? where did she go?" I yelled but the man only tried to break free.

"If you let her leave camp I swear to god ill kill you!" I say, by this time any one who wasn't watching, was know. some other guards pulled me off but I never dropping my eyes from his

he may of had weapons but I could still kill him with my bare hands...

The memory flashed into my mind of the guard, the little boy.. I was a monster there.. and maybe I still am.

"She didn't leave the front gates" another guard spoke.

I laughed and tried reaching him, but having my hand caught by someone.

Octavia.

"if you bastards think she would have walked out the front door, your idiots."

"Bell, calm down" she says but I brushed off her comment.

I was enraged.

"We need to have guard at every corner of this Camp! You watch out for your camp or die trying. This little mishap. If it was the other way around we would all be dead. If Clarke got out then grounders can get in. learn how to watch a dam camp!" I finish yelling at everyone around me and they all seemed to take the hint.

I turn to leave the giant group around me before I hit someone.

"Bell" I here call after me.

"Bellamy!"I here again.

when I turn she's directly in front of me.

"she's going to get herself killed out there. " I say and she looks at me with sadness and something else.

"I finally have you back. Clarke made her choice, she left, with out you. if you leave you'll get yourself killed to." she admits

"I'm going out to look for her, and unless she's dead I wont stop looking. the same is for you."

"and where are you going to go? are you going to start with one side of the world and go from there?" she asks. part of her was being sarcastic but I knew in her tone she had accepted that I wasn't going to change my mind.

"Home."

feedback!!!!!