Ill find you always

( short ..I know, don't hate me)

I knew Bellamy would be up by now and would be looking for me.
The first place he would check was here. It was his home aswell.

I'd spent the night here so I could be rested for what lied ahead. but if I stayed any longer he would be here and if I say him, I knew I wouldn't be able to do this.

Walking around inside the dropship one last time, I relived every memory.
Jasper,Finn being stabbed, contacting the ark, talking to my mom, having bellamy pardoned for his crimes.

It all seemed like it was years ago. it was funny to think that, that life was so simple.

Back then, everyone was alive in Mt. Weather.

"I remember the look in your eyes when the drop ship doors closed. The fear they held for the seconds to come." a voice says from behind me.

His voice. Bellamys.

When I turned I noticed it was just him. he didn't bring a crew.

"I thought I was dead. hell I knew I was. but that didn't stop me from running to try to survive. but " he said with pain in his voice.

"Right now, if you leave, your closing the drop ship on me forever. I'm holding in the fear that you showed in your eyes that day. and I can't live with myself feeling this way about you knowing that you could be dead" he says and I'm taken back.

But I understood his words were true and understood his pain.

But with those words ..I didn't know whether to keep the life I built and ruined or give it all away to start new.
But to start new I would have to give up everything. even Bellamy.

[feedback? She chooses next chapter]