May we meet again

( so . I never liked finn but the finale broke my heart . And made me realize how much I didn't actually hate him . Beware the feels in this chapter ..this chapter is going to be a little different and I'm going to kinda breeze by it ..you'll understand )

Clakre:

It had worked . They weren't to going attack .
If we brought them finn.
We had to find another way ... our people were turning on him .

When we decided to split up I knew Bellamy wasn't going to be in any trouble . but Finn was . I followed him instead .

" hey . " I say jumping over to him .

"I thought we were supposed to spilt up" he says confused.

" Not a chance " I state and we didn't make it far when I saw a small glimpse of a grounder and felt pain grazing all over my head.
Then black .

------

When I wake up I see Finn looking over at me .

" I thought you were dead " he says in relief that I obviously wasn't dead .
"I'm right here " I say and the pain starts coming back .

"Bellamy took care you. he was fast and concerned -"
" Finn" I try to stop him but he keeps going.

"If I get caught and they kill me. I'll know that your safe . I see the way he looks at you Clarke . I'll know that your safe .." he says and my heart feels at a loss .
"Well your not going to die . ok ? "

He just looks at me before everyone comes In and he demands where we stand . we were surrounded by grounders .

As I lay in the ashes holding the gun ready to fire and anytime I look over at Bellamy and he nods . when I look back I see finn.
Hands up .
In open area.
" Finn" I scream but the grounders took him .

I think about that whole day . as I look into the eyes of my enemy . she could have let him go. But she didn't show signs of mercy .

I felt the point of the knife that Ravin gave me against my finger tip. How sharp it was. How I could kill her and try to get Finn out of here. but I also thought about everyone else's lives .

"Can I say goodbye ? " I say horsely and she nods .

Just because I didn't fully love Finn now ... I had in the past and I wasn't going to let him feel guilty in death .

" I love you " I say and tears stream down my face .I kiss him gently and he looks at me.
"I'm scared Clarke " he says and I hug him ,feeling his heart beating ferociously . I hold the hug a moment .. as If I was holding on to all our memories .
And the thought of never being able to see him killed me to .
He did this for me .
Finn didn't deserve to burn. I thought about how he almost died and I was able to save him and all the other times he was there for me . .... and I couldn't save him this time .
Sometimes not everything was a happy ending .

"Until we meet again ." I whisper so quietly I almost didn't here it myself .
Maybe because I didn't want to think about never seeing him again .

I slip the knife into his stomach , a certain spot I learned would kill fast with not as much pain . I feel him tense his body and I hold him until he had his last breath.

I turn Around hold the knife in my hand . I hear screaming which I knew was ravins . and I knew she would hate me forever . and I knew I would hate me forever.

" Noooo! " I hear the screams again .
And more tears stream down my face .
Finn was dead. I killed him . I killed Finn . but I gave him a more painless death , I try to reassure myself .

I look into the eyes of the grounders leader ...
Not knowing what was going to happen next .

( feed back ! #ripfinn )