Its war clarke .People die

( I think I'm gonna do something different from the show ...atleast a little bit . I just get bored writing it bc Bellamy is currently away from Clarke . but I have a couple ideas where it's gonna go ;)
Also I think I'm going to start a Murphy fanfic . idk tho . It's still in thought process .

Clarke :

I spent some time just standing alone.
There was so much pressure on my shoulders . I would have never guessed my life would end up this way.
Every once in awhile I wished I had died long before this happened .
But each time I thought about it , it gave me a bigger thrive to live.

The wind blew and sent shutters down my back .
The chances of Bellamy pulling this off were slim but he couldn't pull this off without me.
But I couldn't pull this off without him .
I was so tired of constantly not knowing if I was going to die today or live one more.

I sighed and walked down to find Ravin .
"Did you turn off the acid fog " I ask

"No not yet "

"Have Bellamy radioed back yet ? Three hours is every three hours " I mutter

I look over at a remote Ravin told me about . it could control the reapers .

"How many of these do you have ? "

"Two ." she says as if it was no problem .

"Two ? We have two and the acid fog isn't off ? We are loosing this war ! " I say freaking out.

"Ark station " the radio says statically

"Bellamy . Three hours is every three hours" I say

"I was a little busy " he mutters .

Every time I herd his my heart gave me a little second of peace. I needed to be there for him . I hated being in the blind and not knowing if it will be the last time I ever heard his voice again.

"Kaine is going to the meet . I'm here to help you , Is the acid fog off ? "

"Not yet ".

Bellamy Made it into the vents and we listened to what was going to happen .

They were going to bomb Tc Washington .

"Octavia . she said she was going . is she back ?" He questions .

"Yeah . she's safe . Bellamy . Do you need anyone to go into mt weather ? I can go in " I start but I hear him stop me.

"You can't go back in here. they have everyone trapped in . they are killing us one by one . you can't die here . " He says .

Ravin gave me a death look of confusion .
"Ok I'll go to Tc Washington "

"Stay safe clarke. I'm not doing this for all for myself . "

"I know " I say smiling . "and a thank you can't even begin . "
" I know what could " he says and I wish I could've seen the smirk on his face .

"Ok . I'm here to guys " Ravin says grabbing hold of he speaker .

"I'll be back . "

"Please do ."

Out of surprise Ravin hugged me .
"Don't get killed . "

That seemed to be the sentence out of everyone's mouth .

As I raced to Tc Washington I knew I had to get Octavia out of there .

"Clarke " Octavia says running up to me.

"Where's Lexa ? "
"Over where , why is something wrong ? " She says pointing.

"Just private things " I mutter.

Why didn't I tell Octavia ?
She deserved to know . she's been on my side since day one.

"You need to go back to camp . " I say turning to her.
"What ? No "
"Octavia please " I beg her
Before anyone could say another word Lexa appears and I turn to her.

"We need to talk . now "

She nods and takes me into a room .

"Their going to bomb us " I blurt out.

As realization occurs her eyes get wide.

"The only other time we have been bombed was before I was born .
We need to get as far out as possible . odds are we are being watched . put the on . " She says throwing these rag type outfits on .

"We can't just leave them !" I yell at her
"If the evacuate they will know that we have an inside man " Lexa states and I knew she was right .

"It's war . Clarke people die. don't show weakness now " she says

I put it on and we go out the back .

As we were going farther I turn to see my mom , dead center in the camp.

"Mom" I whisper to no one .

"Clarke we have to go " Lexa says yanking my arm.

I turn and go , running into the middle of camp .

"Clarke " she starts at me.

"We have go , know "
"I'm not going anywhere "
"No . you don't understand , we have to go . " She noticed how serious I was and followed me as I cautiously walked out of camp , trying not to be spotted .

When we got a little farther , I thought about Octavia and then a powerful force blew me feet away from where I was standing .

There was high pitch ringing in my ears .
"Mom?" I say touching her arm.

All she did was look at me , with disgust .

"You knew ? I don't think you can get out of this one. Their blood is on your hands . " She says backing away from me.

"But don't worry . your secrets safe with me " she says even more disgusted . she wouldn't even look me in the eyes.
But she was right . the blood was in my hands.

I turned and saw Octavia and my heart relaxed just a little .

What now ? What happens now ?

I had to find Lexa . I had to get the acid fog to stop working. I had to talk to Ravin and Bellamy . I had to help the injured .

I had to go back into the camp that I let burn to the explosion , while I ran for safety ....

( feed back on my ideas at the beginning ?