Thoughts

( a double update ? Woah . that never happens !! So enjoy .. I know you will ;)

Clarke :

I walk over and notice his leg bleeding constantly.
"What happened ?"
" I shot him " Octavia says standing up.

He kept yanking on the chain and when I looked up it broke . Bellamy quickly pushes him back but they both hit the ground , punches flying everywhere.
I dive down to help but thrown forcefully to the side .

It made me mad how easy I was to get hurt unlike Bellamy and Finn . I had muscle yeah but they were bult. I'd always be jealous of how they could hold a fight .

Regaining myself ,Lincoln is stabbed by the electric type sword brought down with the ark .

" Oh my god. I know how to fix this . I know how to save us ." I say standing up .
" I need to get back to the ark . " I say and yank open the heavy door and climb down and bellamy follows .
" Are you sure you don't need me to walk you back princess ?"

" Yeah ." I smile. " I can handle myself "
He nods approvingly and stands next to me .

" You miss it don't you ? "
" miss what ?" He asks
"The drop ship . this was home . "
"Yeah . I do . I also miss being In charge " he says and I laugh . his smile was perfect .
"how are we still alive ?" I say still with a smile .

"I don't know. We have seen , done, and experienced things I would have never expected . We are so young but have done such incredible things . or maybe because we get lucky . I dont know " His ending made me smirk .

I would have laughed more with out the thought of grounders attacking our people .

" One more question . awhile ago you told me who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things . And we survive everyday ..do you miss your old self , before all this ?"

"No " he said like it was an easy one .

"Why not ?"

"Because the old me would have never done this " he says and his lips crash against mine .
Instantly my heart fluttered and I smiled between the kiss . It was passionate . and I wanted more .

He pulled his head away , put his hand on my face and looked me in the eyes .

"I like the person I am now . Don't get yourself killed Clarke. Thinking you were dead for weeks was long enough . don't make it permanent". He said and all I could do was nod .
He trend to go back in the drop ship and I turned to the ark .

" Please let this work. " I mumble I myself .

( feedback ! )