The war is won and i cant go on

( so everyones been wanting to know if im going to continue the story or stop ....i guess you find out at the end ..love you guys. )

clarke :

who needed a whole army to take town an entire mountain of people ?

not me . not now.

i go to the tunnels. that was the only way i could think to get in . running i see octavia standing in position to attack. noticing it wad me , she rolled her eyes and turned away.

" you stayed. " i say and she brushes it off .

" what happened to the plan ? " she askes and i explain all that happened .

" and lincoln ? he wouldnt have left ." she says hoping he didnt lave by choice.

" they made him go " i say and move to the door , banging on it , knowing it wasnt a good idea , but what choices did i have ?

octavia pulls my arm back in rage .

" what are you doing ?! They'll hear us ! youll ruin all of this . Everyone is counting on you !" she yells

" im trying ! ok? i dont know what else to do !"

" Bellamy and everyone else is counting on you ! you cant just bang on the door and play your last card , showing the mt your hear !" octavia yells and she was right .

the door deeps and is pushed open .

i turn and aim the gun pointing , ready to kill anyone who got in my way .

as octacia runs to hug the figure , my gun lowers and my heart races.

It was Bellamy.

after their hug was finshed , octavia moved on to japser and monty.

Bellamy raced over and wrapped his arms around me , causing tears to well up in my eyes.

"Hey princess" he whispers in my ear

the relief of touching him and the reality that he was real overwhelmed me .

" we have work to do . lets go " Octavia says cutting our renuion short.

Bellamy informs me of floor 5 and how it was the only floor with oxygen.

"we president Wallace and we need to get to the control center" i say and we start our trek to find him and bring with us .

the whole time i can feel Bellamys eyes on me.

finally we entered to control room and i asked Wallace to help us or his people will die. although i didnt want it to end that way. i see ravin on the screan ...strapped down ..they were taking her bone marrow. there wasnt even pain medication ....these people were monsters...

i notice kaine ...and then my mother ..they were locked up and waiting to be killed.

if i didnt do this fast , ravin , my mom, and everyone else would die.
I take a walkie talkie

"This to your leader . " I demand .
"Who is this ?" Someone replied .
Although i could see his every move on the screen in front of me.

"You know who it is ." I say and he didn't reply , in stead he takes it to the president.

"Hello ?" He asks through the muffled device.

"Let my people go . now . "
"I can't do that clarke. " he says standing cocky and confident .

"I have your father. and if you don't let them go ..I'll kill him " I finalize and I see his worried face on the screen.

"You wouldn't do it " he says trying me .

I aim the gun at his father and pressed the button on talk , so he could hear the gun shot ..

With the gun held high , I pull back on the trigger , watching the man fall desperately to the ground , gasping for air .
"Monty , can you take out the oxygen in floor 5 ? " I ask and he nods.

"Clarke. there's children In there. Innocent people , people who helped us ." Bellamy says , making this so much harder, because I knew he was right .

Looking into his eyes I put the walkie talkie up to my mouth to speak.

"If you don't let my people go. I'll kill all of yours. " I mutter harshly .

I didn't want to do it . But I would do what I had to .

I saw the president move into the room where they were taking the marrow from my friends.

I see one of his soldiers coming to the door we were behind.

"He's going to blow the door" Bellamy says.

When I looked back from Bellamy , my mom was tied down to the bed.
He was going to kill my mom .
I saw her scream and as the president looked at the camera and smiled.

"Ok . all you have to do is pull this lever" Monty interrupts.
"But there's no going back" he adds.

Tears welled up in my eyes I didn't know what to do.
I saw Octavia at gun point in the center of floor three.

"My sister " Bellamy mutters "My responsibility " he says and places his hand on mine, which was on the lever.
"Together " he says.

"Together " I say feeling a wave of emotions I wasn't familiar with.

We slide the lever down , and I witnessed all the people burning and slowly Dieing from radiation .

-------------

The walk back to camp was quiet .
I couldn't go back in there.
I couldn't do any of this anymore
I couldn't be a leader . Not anymore .

As the last of our people return home into camp ...I stayed outside.

Bellamy walked over to me.
"This deserves a drink " he says smiling slightly .

God how could I leave him again. after everything. Was I being this selfish ?

"Have one for me " I say avoiding his eyes.

"What are you talking about ? "
"I'm not going back in there. those faces are just a constant reminder of what I did. " I say quietly.

"What we did . go inside Clarke. " He urges me. but I just shake my head.

"You can't do this. everything that we've been through ..you can't leave me . " He says and I see tears starting to emerge from his eyes.

"I bare the pain so others don't have to" I say trying to ignore what he said.
I can't leave him either. but It was for the best.

"Where you gonna go ? Huh ? "

" I don't now yet ?" I say .

I kiss his cheek instead of his lips because I knew I wouldn't be able to leave if I kissed him.
I wrap my arms around Bellamy and his grip was right around me.

"May we meet again " I whisper

And he says the same.
I turn and walk away .
My mom was in good hands.
And if I looked back and saw Bellamy I would run back. if he called my name..

"Clarke wait !" And I hear the familiar voice that I love ....and can't leave

( feedback )