ℎ 𝑒 𝑎 𝑙 𝑖 𝑛 𝑔

After that night, everything had seemed to calm down

After that night, everything had seemed to calm down. As much as it was possible to relax. Everyone had found out that Y/n had tried to kill herself, and that was when they began to realize how horrible beings they actually were. They tried to come visit Y/n, however Jimin decided that it wouldn't be good for her. It could make her relapse and get flashbacks.

"You need to heal first Y/n." Jimin would always say to Y/n. She couldn't say anything back to him because he'd shut her down, and hit her with a, "End of discussion."

It was not an option to take her back to her house, due to the fact that it would be too traumatic. Taehyung begged his parents to let her stay at their house, and they refused every single time. They kept saying how they, "Didn't want a girl like that to taint their lives."

Instead, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung, pooled in together to get her a hotel room to stay in for a while. It was really all she needed. To rest, and finally let her body catch up with everything that had happened to her. They all decided they would take turns with letting Nikki stay with each of them. Y/n didn't want her younger brother to see her like that, so weak. She feared he would become traumatized and never have faith in her to be able to take care of him.

The biggest of their fears were that Y/n would try to leave them again, and so each day, Jimin and Taehyung would take turns to stay with her during the day and night. To keep her company, but mostly keep an eye on her.

Y/n had formed some of her most timeless memories while she was set to heal.

Jimin stayed with her for a few nights. However, every time Y/n tried to talk to him, he would only reply with short and un-enthusiastic replies. He would never smile around her, or laugh. Sometimes she just found him staring at her with a glare.

One day, Y/n walked over to Jimin who was sitting on the couch, watching tv. He glanced at her before turning his attention back to the tv.

Y/n placed her hand over his, but she felt him flinch. She didn't look at Jimin, instead she stared straight ahead at the tv, like Jimin was.

"What's wrong? Why won't you talk to me? You told me nothing had changed between us, but you're acting strange."

Jimin pursed his plump lips in an attempt not to let out an exhausted sigh. "Nothing is wrong."

Y/n was pushing, but she was desperate for things between them to go back to normal, "Stop lying to me. Don't tell me you're okay, when I know you're not. If I hurt you, then just tell me. It's better than staying silent."

Jimin sighed as he held her hand in his. He stared straight ahead when he kind of snapped, "I can't say anything to you. That's the thing .. I'm afraid."

Y/n felt her chest drop when she heard those words leave his mouth. She instantly stood up and walked over to sit on the floor in front of him. She looked up at him, while he stared down at her with puppy eyes.