17

Y/N POV :

Y/N POV :

Jungkook drove me in his expensive, black car to quite far out of town. We went into the city, and I had never been so amazed. There were tall buildings with illuminating lights flashing everywhere. This must be where all life is. Where all creativity is.

The whole ride was completely silent, except for this one moment where I heard Jungkook scoff. I involuntarily turned my head to look at him. His eyes were glued on the rode and I saw the corners of his lips rise a little,"Have you never been out of town? You seem stunned."

I continued looking back out the window,"No, not really. This is the first time I'm seeing all this."

He nodded his head slowly.

What an odd guy. It felt like his old self would sometimes slip through this crazy new persona he had formed.

                           ☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

It had been quite some time and we had finally reached to a stop. He took the keys and placed them in his pocket. I went to reach for the handle but he placed his hand over mine,"Wait."

In a second, he rushed out of the car and went around holding the door open for me,"You ready darling?"

I saw his hand extended out for me to take ... and for some reason, I ignored it. I got out of the car on my own and pushed past him making my way to the entrance. I had no idea why I had done that. I knew it would hurt him, but that's what I wanted to do. I wanted to make him feel a fraction of what he made me feel.

I heard the car door slam behind me and I flinched. Maybe that was a bad idea. He seemed angry. Who slams the door to such an expensive car?

Hearing footsteps behind me, I fastened my pace trying to get away from him. I was almost near the door. Almost.

His hand, filled with cold rings, roughly curved around my waist and dragged me towards him. I felt my side hit his hardly and I winced. We kept walking, acting like a couple. But he reached down and growled in my ear,"Oh you are so gonna fucking regret doing that."

We walked into the restaurant and a waiter showed us to our table. The others were already there. They had all brought dates. Those girls from school. Han sat on one end of the round table with Mei. Jimin was next to her, with his own girl. The worst of them, Kira. Next to Kira sat, Taehyung.

Even he had brought a date, Rin. I knew who Rin was. We had a little history together. Not bad history necessarily.

What felt wrong to me, was the drop in my chest when I saw them together. I felt disappointed. I had no reason to be. It wasn't like we were together, or had feelings for each other. But I suddenly found it harder to fake a smile than before.