49

Y/n POV :

Y/n POV :

Getting absolutely no sleep, I went to the bathroom to just look at myself. I was still a mess from last night. My makeup was smudged here and there. My eyes were swollen and red. My hair stuck out in directions that didn't make any sense. The dress I wore was falling off my shoulders.
That's when I noticed the paper sticking out from my dress. I picked it out and stared at it with an increasing head ache.

                                    : )

It was the paper that strange guy in the red suit gave me. It had a simple smiley face on it. I still didn't understand who he was, or why he was there. It was just completely random. But I knew he was real, otherwise that paper wouldn't have been real in my hands.

But the most striking feature of the results from last night, was the deep red shade of skin on my cheek. Where Jungkook had slapped me.
After looking at myself, I was just about ready to lay down back in bed and never get up again.

However, I just saw the time and since it was early in the morning .. I could probably catch Yoongi to take the necklace back from him. I quickly ran out of the house and waited outside the door.

Just as if the universe was actually working with me for once, the paper boy came cycling by. He stopped in front of my house and stumbled as he tried to get off his bicycle.

"Hey .. woah. What happened to you?"

I gulped and tried to remain neutral,"Oh nothing. Just had a crazy night is all."

He laughed,"If you say so."

He was smiling at me, and I could tell he looked worse. Just like me. I was getting worse.

I squinted to look at him as the sun shone in my eyes,"Hey so .. umm .. this is awkward. But, can I have that necklace back? Turns out it was a huge mistake letting it out of my sight."