24

Y/n POV :

Y/n POV :

After that day that day that Taehyung and Jimin explained everything to me, I started to feel rather bizarre. I didn't know whether to continue to be angry at them all, or to just let it go and try to understand them.
I felt like all my pain was deserved. That maybe I was just brought into this world for others to take their own pain out on me.

Life wasn't too bad at that point. I had become friends with Taehyung and Jimin. Though I still felt upset that they had to hide it from everyone and I had to act like I was completely okay with that.

Jungkook and I had been kind of avoiding one another, since our little scream fest in his car. Once I had learnt about his life at home I began to feel a little bad for him even though I knew I shouldn't have. So I would try and smile at him from time to time. But he would just look away every time and ignore me.
Once he even yelled at me in front of everyone, trying to make me feel bad for being nice.

"Just stop smiling at me will you? We'll never be friends. Get that through your head."

It was stupid of me to think he'd ever be nice back to me.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

Soon enough, another Friday had come around the corner. We all sat in class waiting for the last period to end. We were going to have a mid-term break for a week. My head was down, trying my best not to sleep. Then I heard those dreaded words from our teacher,"Okay class, before you head off for the break, I have an important assignment for you all. You all have to represent a form of research on a topic that will be given to you ... in teams of two."

Everyone began to groan loudly trying to express their irritation. My phone buzzed and I checked it over the commotion of the class.

the 3 deadly sins

Jimminie 👄 :
AYYYY I hope I get teamed up with
one of you too 😉

Y/n 🦋 :
Ahhh Jimin? It's not too, it's two

Jimminie 👄 :
Whatever, if I wanted a lesson I
would've asked miss 🙄

Tae Tae 🚲 :
Stop texting you two !
Jungkook's looking...
He already got suspicious once before

Y/n 🦋 :
I hope I don't get paired with ANY of you

Jimminie 👄 :
Oh come on you know you want toooo
🎵
Don't deny it girly

Y/n 🦋 :
Shut up big lips