44

Y/n POV :

Y/n POV :

Flustered and swept away was all I felt after that beautiful kiss. Taehyung pulled away from me and smiled with a sparkle in his eye,"Would you look at that?"

It took everything in me to look away from Taehyung and scan the hall again. Finally everyone went back to minding their own business.

I grinned and placed one hand on the back of his neck. I rested my other hand on his chest as I lay my head on his chest too. I could hear his heartbeat quicken by the second.

I sighed into his chest,"You can calm down Taehyung."

I could feel him smile as he swept me to the music once again,"Sorry ... that was just amazing."

Everlasting. If only this could last forever.

Of course my dream was crushed when Jimin came over in a hurry and panted,"Taehyung we need to go. Now's a good time."

I looked up from his chest and asked him,"A good time for what?"

Taehyung gave a fake smile and placed a soft kiss on my forehead,"It's nothing. Just stay here and I'll be back in a while. Okay?"

I looked at Jimin and then back at Taehyung. I nodded my head simply and let him go,"Okay go. I'll see you."

I watched him as he leaned in to place another quick kiss on my cheek. He skipped away from me to walk with Jimin. They looked like they had so much energy in them. The look in their eyes that night ... I will never forget. It was filled with fire.

I simply stood there in the middle of the hall, stuck between all those couples dancing slowly with each other. I felt awkward as I scratched my head in silence.
I could see everyone's satisfaction when Taehyung had left me.

Suddenly, there was a commotion. Everyone was murmuring over the music and gathering somewhere. I was confused as I tried to get on my tiptoes to see what was happening.

It seemed that someone was coming.

People began to form a pathway to let the person through.

I don't know if it was just me but I could see the girls drooling over whoever that was ... as well as the boys. They seemed to be either threatened by him, or charmed by him.

Either way, when I saw him, I finally understood what all the commotion was about. He was practically a prince for crying out loud. A young boy, maybe a few years older than me had found his way to this dance.

What was a beautiful person like him doing here?
I wondered that all night long.
I wasn't sure if I was just delusional , but I was pretty sure he was gazing into my eyes. He shone so bright, that tears unconsciously rose in my eyes.