31

Y/n POV :

Y/n POV :

Jungkook suddenly stood up without warning, banging his fists on the table. Everyone looked at him in shock and disbelief. Han, for the first time seemed to be invested in what was happening around him.

Jungkook didn't dare to look to at his parents eyes, but he dared to say his next words,"Mom, dad enough. I've stayed quiet, but are you even hearing yourselves? Can't you leave her alone? Are you trying to drive her away from me? You never let me do what I want without ruining it with your protocols and rules and shit! I've had enough of this!"

Mrs.Jeon stood up immediately and yelled at her son,"Jungkook how dare you! Apologise this instance! Who said you could talk to us this way?"

Mr.Jeon moved away from me but now faced Jungkook. He had so much anger radiating off of him that I couldn't handle sitting there without panicking. "Son if you're gonna talk back at us, then at least look us in the eye and say it."

Jungkook just stood there. I could tell he wanted to say so much more but he kept his mouth shut, and his eyes away from their stares. Mr.Jeon tried to intimidate him,"Go on boy. Say what you want to."

Jungkook still stood there in silence. I looked at his eyes and saw regret. He was terrified ... of his parents. He knew he shouldn't have lashed out like that but he couldn't hold it in any longer.

Mr.Jeon tilted his head waiting for another outburst,"No? Nothing? Oh well, you are not to see this girl again you understand me? She's nothing but bad news. People like her won't get you anywhere in life. Not lifestyle wise or even happiness wise. She was thrown into the streets for a reason. She belongs there. I mean look at her parents. Children aren't any better than their parents. Her mother was weak. Y/n can't stand up for herself. She's gonna give up on herself so easily. Her father was a coward who ran away. She's never gonna stay with you. She's just gonna hurt you. She exist's to tempt you and test you. That is all she is. Nothing but an object for you to have fun with and then throw away. Back to where she belongs."

Taehyung and Jimin also stood up now in anger, but were held back by their parents. They held onto their wrists for life, threatening them with consequences if they made the wrong move.

Jungkook began to breathe heavily like he did a moment ago, but this time he looked at his parents in the eye. His voice began to crack as his lips had swollen up and tears began to whirl in his eyes.
"Why is it, that anything I do, or anything I like, or take interest in ... is never good enough for you two?! It's like you hate me. I get it okay? Everyone hates me! But you two are my parents! You're not supposed to be against me! You're supposed to be with me! How hard is that to understand?! You never let me breath, and you criticise every thing I do! I'm never me! I'm just a product of your insults! Why can't you leave her alone?! I'm telling you to be nice to her because I like her. I've never liked anyone the way I like y/n! Why are you hurting her?! I don't get it! Just- I- I hate you so much! I just want you to be proud of one thing! One thing about me! Is that too much to ask?!"