8

Y/n POV :

Y/n POV :

The next day, I went to school, anticipating what might happen. Oddly enough, nothing did. It was quite normal.

Which was absolutely nerve wrecking.

Nobody said anything to me. I just had people randomly staring at me. Nothing too bad. I could relax. Maybe I had been overthinking.

༒༒༒༒༒

After school I went straight to work. This was shaping out to be a strangely good day. Nothing went wrong, the weather was perfect. There weren't too many customers at the cafe, my job was relatively easy for the day.

When everything was cool and calm at the cafe, I sat behind the cafe and watched the people, alert if anyone needed anything. I then felt a little vibration in my pocket. Taking out my phone, my heart skipped a beat when I saw who texted me.

Jungkook:
I got my first task for you.
Come to my house.

Y/n:
I'm sorry I can't rn. I'm busy.

Jungkook:
It's not up for debate.
Come. Right. Now.

Y/n:
Jungkook, I really can't.
Please try to understand.

Jungkook:
Busy doing what?
You with another boy I don't know about?

Y/n:
No.
I'm at work.
I can't leave for another two hours.

Jungkook:
Okay, then come after.
Stop trying to avoid it.
You're not off to a good start.

Y/n:
I don't know where you live.

Jungkook:
Excuses.
What am I gonna do with you.
Okay fine, I'll let you go just this once. But tomorrow I'm taking you to my house after school.
Be ready.

Y/n:
Sure.
Bye.

I was so immersed in the conversation that I hadn't realised that there was only one customer left. Even she was leaving. She left the money on the table and got up to leave.

Sighing, I turned my phone off and sat there for a while. I tried to convince myself that everything was fine. He probably didn't want me to do something too bad.

                            ♡'・ᴗ・'♡♡'・ᴗ・'♡

The next day