51

Y/n POV :

Y/n POV :

Saying goodbye to Jimin, I began to walk home. The weather that day was strange. Even though it should have been summer, the sun was no where to be seen. It was dull and dark, with the sound of faint thunder.

Something just felt off.
Wrong.

Listening to the sound of my own footsteps, I walked in silence. My heart heavy with so many feelings. Lately it became harder to smile. Or get out of the bed, eat, care for myself. I just felt as if I weren't worthy of any of that.

I finally came home, and took a deep breath before entering the house. I still had to keep a brave face for Niki. I didn't want to ruin his life with my own issues.

Scratching my head, I opened the door knob. Strangely, it was really quiet. Usually I was met with the sound of the tv. If not the tv, then Niki would just run up to me to tell me about his day.

But that day .. I heard nothing.

Closing the door, I took a few steps in and sighed,"Niki! Where are you?"

"Y/n! Help me!"

Panic.
I quickly ran towards the sound without a thought. Niki was in trouble. What happened to him?

I heard it from the kitchen. I ran inside and immediately stopped to see what was in front of me.

Han was in my kitchen, holding Niki up to the wall by his neck. Niki had a bruise forming on his face. Han looked like he was about to throw another punch.

I immediately ran up to Han and grabbed his arm,"Get off him! What are you doing?!"

I struggled against Han, but I still managed to lift his arms a bit, until Niki could get free.
Niki stood behind me to stay safe.

Han turned around menacingly, and that's when I saw all the cuts and bruises on his face. Somebody beat him up.
I scoffed at him,"What happened to you?"

Han took a small step towards me.
"What do you think? You're boyfriend beat me up."

I shook my head,"What? Taehyung did that to you?"

Han was shaking with anger. His eyes went red as they filled with furious tears.
"Yes y/n. Do you wanna know why my best friend beat me up?"

He took another threatening step in my direction. I whispered to Niki behind me,"Run Niki."

"What about y-"

"I said run."

I felt Niki leave. I took a few steps back from Han to gain some distance.
"No I don't care. Get out of here Han."