29

Y/n POV :

Y/n POV :

I hadn't really talked to Jungkook since he told me to get out of his house. He was probably pissed off and didn't know how to handle it.
I met up with Jimin and Taehyung quite a lot over the break we had from school. We hung out mostly to have fun, but they occasionally updated me about Jungkook's moods. They said he acted like he didn't care but it was obvious that he was really irritated.

I was bothered that he kept creating such a big fuss over it, but I didn't let that keep me from trying to enjoy my time with Taehyung and Jimin. They started coming over to my house every day of the week so I wouldn't have to be lonely.
I only knew that because I overheard them whispering to one another.

"I just think that if she's here alone, then she'll keep thinking about what happened at school."

Jimin looked like he was thinking hard and replied half heartedly,"Yeah but isn't it better to just give her some space so she has some time to get over it."

Taehyung rolled his eyes,"You cant just get over something like that Jimin. If we're here then we can take her mind off of it and hopefully she'll forget about it."

"Yeah, until she has to go back to school dumbass."

Taehyung hushed him to stay quiet,"You do have a point. But if she knows we're here for her, then she'll be less upset."

Jimin groaned,"Yeah but if we keep coming here, then won't she get sick of us?"

Taehyung huffed,"That's a risk I'm willing to take."

We had grown quite closer to one another during that time. It felt great to actually have friends who cared about me. All their kindness really helped me stay positive, and not think about crying all the time. Even if they were just playing with Niki, or just sitting on the couch on their phone, their presence really just calmed me down. Taehyung even helped me re-do all the work I had to do, and in that moment I couldn't be more thankful for him.
I hadn't realised how much of a beautiful person he was until I started to get to know him.

One of those days, I was sitting at home, relaxing, watching some tv late at night with Niki, when I got an unexpected call from an unexpected person.

Jungkook.

I let it ring because it was late at night and he probably just wanted to annoy me. So he kept calling again and again, but I kept ignoring it. I wasn't in the mood.
Following that, I got a text from Jimin which I checked quickly.

Jimminie 👄 :
Heyyyyy
Pick up JK's phone PLEASE

Y/n 🦋 :
What why?
He's probably just trying to annoy me
I don't wanna pick up

Jimminie 👄 :
Bro I promise he's not trying to annoy you
Please he's panicking, it's important

Y/n 🦋 :
Ugh fine
But only because you PROMISE he's not gonna annoy me