12

Y/N POV :

Y/N POV :

I crashed through the bathroom door with my hands covering my eyes. Not being able to see anything I crashed into the wall and fell to the floor. I sobbed until I was breathless right there, leaning against the cold hard tiles of the wall. I tried to calm myself down, but that only made me whimper into my hands even more.

My lips and eyes felt swollen. My nose was running, just like my legs ached to. They wanted to drag me away from this hellhole of a planet. My head was light headed and my ears ringed as I heard my own blood passing through my veins.

So many thoughts raced through my head as I pulled myself together and off the floor. I leaned over the sink with my hands in either sides, while my head hung low. My hair cascaded down and over my face. I felt immense, unmeasurable pain. I wanted someone to just take it all away. I wanted someone to just hug me and take half the pain away.

I turned the tap on with my shaking hands, and filled them with the cold fresh water. I brought my hands up to my face and washed everything away. But more tears still came and mixed with the tap water.

What had I ever done to deserve this? All I did was be a good person. However that is measurable, I had always been a genuinely ethical person. But the universe had something against me. It's like it didn't want me to be happy. Or normal even.

But I knew, that being happy was a choice. If I let everything bring me down within seconds, I wouldn't be able to survive this world. I had to be strong. Stronger than my mother once was. Strong for my little brother. Strong for myself. All I had to do was put on a brave smile and keep on going.

I wouldn't look back.

So I fixed myself. As much as possible. It was extremely noticeable that I had been crying, but there was nothing I could do at that point. It's not like anybody cared for me. They should see what their actions, words, and laughter does to me.

I limped out of the bathroom with as much energy as I could and made my way to class.

Jungkook POV :

As soon as Y/n had scurried out of the classroom, Mr.Namjoon walked in looking extremely flustered. He told us all to settle down, then adjusted himself in his seat. He suddenly looked serious and spoke in his flat serious tone,"Is y/n alright? What happened to her?"

Nobody said anything. Nobody would dare say anything. They knew not to. We all acted as if we knew nothing about it.

He looked disappointed in us but continued the lesson anyways. Half way through the class, the doorknob turned and in came Y/n. She looked exhausted and out of breath. She had cried a lot.

I made her cry.

I gulped and watched as she dragged herself to her seat and fell down into it aggressively.