52

Jungkook POV

Jungkook POV

Taehyung walked away and out the door, leaving me standing in the hallway all alone. Y/n was right this whole time. I ruined her all for nothing. Guilt didn't even begin to explain what I felt.

If only I could go back in time and fix all this.

But I could still fix it now. I wiped away my tears and quickly ran to y/n's house. On the way, I could feel the blood rushing to my head. I was cold .. so cold, but I didn't care. I needed to get there and apologise to her right away.

I didn't matter. Only she did. Only y/n.

Out of breath, I finally slowed down on the pavement, to walk around and look for her little home.
Out of nowhere, I saw a young boy running towards me. He had a bruise on his face and seemed like he was crying. I squinted to make sure I wasn't just hallucinating.

Seconds later, he was right in front of me, as he grabbed onto my shirt and begged,"Help! My sister's in trouble!"

I was definitely fazed by what he said, so I grabbed onto his shoulders and bent down a little,"Where? What happened?"

He was wheezing, as he tried to slow his breathing down,"Some boy is in the house. He looked like he was going to hurt her. Please help."

"Can you show me where she is?"

He nodded and grabbed onto my hand, as he ran right back where he came from. I looked around and soon the place was familiar again. He stopped outside a house.

Her house.

He let go of my hand, as I gazed at the door,"Is your sister y/n by any chance?"

He looked at me with a strange face,"Yeah she is. How did you know?"

I shook my head,"Not important. Just stay out here. I'll help her."

I walked towards the door, and as I got nearer I could hear loud crying and yelling. Was that Han?

Opening the door hastily, I walked inside. There was blood on the floor, and a door was broken. I heard a sound coming from a room in the right. It was quiet sobbing and groans of pain.

I ran towards the sound and opened the door. There she was. Y/n on the floor, with blood lacing her everywhere. She looked like she was barely conscious. I saw Han looking down on her with a fierce glare.