10

Alrighty girls and boys, this chapter will be a bit different than the others, but nevertheless still enjoyable

Alrighty girls and boys, this chapter will be a bit different than the others, but nevertheless still enjoyable. It's important for the progression of the story. Please vote if you enjoyed it : )

Y/N POV :

Empty.
Terror.

Those were the only two emotions I felt after that day at the party. Walking home, I didn't care if it was dangerous. Frankly at that point, I had no care in the world if some psycho just walked up to me and held a gun to my face.

It was the weekend, and I spent it sulking around in bed. Niki knew something was up. I never acted this down all the time.

It was either that I felt nothing. I had lost my cheerfulness and positivity. I was like a flower pot, minus the flowers. Just the hollow, deep, dark and empty pot.

Or it was that I felt everything. Panic, dread and distress filled my heart to the brim to the point where I couldn't breathe. I felt so disgusting.

I was exactly what Jungkook said, filthy.

Even taking a shower was the hardest thing to do, when all I wanted was to magically transform into a fish and stay in the water forever. Oh what a dream.

After the weekend, walking into school was the most courageous thing I had ever done. I could feel all the glares, and I could practically hear everyone's dirty thoughts. They judged me with their eyes, and talked about me behind my back. But I could hear them. Yet I never found the courage to stop them ... because a part of me felt like everything they said about me was true.

Taehyung POV :

After the party, when I went upstairs to Jungkook's room, Han and Jimin were playing on the PS4 acting like nothing ever happened. As expected of them.

Strangely enough I found Jungkook sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. He looked angry ... or sad. I could never tell. It was always borderline with him.

Just like it was a borderline between love and hate for Jungkook.

So I sat down next to him and let him know I was there,"Hey Jungkook. You okay?"

He took his head out of his hands and turned to face me. His eyes were red like he was trying to hold in tears,"Yeah I'm fine. What took you so long?"

I rolled my eyes at him which earned a small grin from him,"Stop trying to change the subject. Really though ... what's wrong. Tell me."

He seemed reluctant to but spoke anyways,"It's nothing. I just ... I really feel bad for her you know?
Y/N. Did you see the way she begged me not to make her do that?"