41

Jungkook POV :

I felt no remorse this time. She deserved it. I couldn't wait to see her in school with a face that screamed for help. I had enough of y/n. I confessed my love for her even though it was hard for me. She rejected me in a way that humiliated me. She said she wasn't ready, yet went around with another boy. She wouldn't tell me who he was, even if I didn't need to know that. She let the whole school see me at my weakest. I forgave her, and she took advantage of that.

It was lunch time, and I hadn't seen Taehyung or Jimin. They acted weird since the hair cutting incident. Especially with Taehyung. Truth be told, I wasn't going to actually cut y/n's hair off- I was just going to scare her. But when I saw the hurt in Taehyung's eyes while he stared at y/n that day; it pushed me over the edge. I gave in without even thinking and I ruthlessly cut it all off.

"I'll be right back."

Han nodded at me and went back to eating and staring at his phone. I, on the other hand, went to go look for Taehyung and Jimin. I walked through the corridors and checked the classes, but they were all mostly empty. I walked outside the building to peek through the windows.

Just when I was about to give up and go back, I stopped outside a classroom. They didn't even notice me .. the three of them. Y/n was sitting on a chair crying, while Jimin and Taehyung were both comforting her. They both had their backs to me, so they had no idea I was there.

I felt a sharp pain in my chest when I saw Taehyung's hand go up to her face. He cupped her cheek like he cared so much for her. He didn't hold her face the way I did .. that was for sure.

I could hear my own heavy breaths. I felt even more betrayed. She had the audacity to ruin my life, and on top of that steal my friends? Who does she think she is?

But on the other hand, I was also furious at Taehyung and Jimin. They were friends with her, behind my back? But we had been together ever since we were born. It made no sense for them to just leave like that. Did they hate me?

But the tears only began to well in my eyes when I realised how I was being played by everyone.
I was toyed with by y/n.
My own two best friends from my childhood, hated me.
My parents were only using me.

Why am I even alive?

The only person I was not angry at, was ... Han. The one person left in my life who was just honest with me. My only friend left.

Jimin looked out the window suddenly and I quickly bent down, making sure he wouldn't see me. I ran away from there quickly, not exactly sure where to go.

I ended up in the bathroom, taking a long and good look at myself in the dirty mirror.
What a fucking loser.

That's all I was. A loser. I lost everything. All because of one girl. I held onto the sink and felt my fingers hurt at how hard I pressed down on the counter. It just hurt so much. I looked down and watched as a tear fell down the white paint.

Then another.

And another.

My head was shaking from how hard I tried to keep it all in. I wasn't thinking right. I had it. Enough. I didn't care anymore.

I had all the power. Maybe it was time to use it. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and scrolled through my camera roll, until I found the video. That filthy video where it all started. I took a deep breath and with one click of my finger ... it was out for everyone to see.

I just had to send it to one person. The world would take care of the rest. I didn't feel any better. It was just something, that I felt, needed to be done.