22

Y/n POV :

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y/n POV :

"Sounds like a plan!"

Taehyung immediately stepped back from me and so did I. We knew we were in trouble. That playful and careless tone could only be from one other person.

There stood, in front of our very eyes, the devilishly handsome Park Jimin. He wore that stupid smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes at him secretly whispering into the air,"Is ever not smirking like that?"

Taehyung looked at me, gulped and then faced back to Jimin. He genuinely sounded scared,"Hey Jimin. It's not what it looks like. I'm just ... uhhh ... I'm yelling at-"

I scoffed at Taehyung, who gave me the side eye. Jimin cut him off with his sweet voice,"Save it Mr.good boy. I couldn't possibly care any less."

Taehyung and I stared at one another in confusion and looked back at him. We harmonised together a perfect,"Huh?"

He casually walked towards us and threw his arm around my shoulder.
"I don't care whatever this is. All I know is that good boy here, doesn't hate you."

Taehyung blushed,"How do you know about that?"

"Ugh, Tae really? You know I get bored easily and when I do there's no stopping me."

I looked up at Jimin with confusion,"Would you care to expand on that?"

He leaned more on me with his shoulder and sighed,"I got bored so I went through Taehyung's bag and I found those letters you both had been sending to one another. You know? ... About the bicycle."

He watched me blush and Taehyung stomped his foot,"Jimin! How many times do I have to tell you not to go through my things!"

Jimin snickered and held onto my shoulders,"You know what else I found in his bag? Con-"

Suddenly, Jimin was far away from me being held by Taehyung in a head lock,"Shut up! You're embarrassing me!"

Jimin laughed and pushed himself off Taehyung. He saw me begin to walk away and yelled at me,"Hey! Where do you think you're going pretty girl?"

I stopped dead in my tracks,"My job? Now if you'lo excuse me, I hav-"

Jimin flailed his arms around to get both our attentions,"Wait wait! I don't excuse you yet. I wanna come on this date thing with you guys."

I covered my face to stop my blushing from being out on display,"It's not a date!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at Jimin and spoke calmly,"Why do you wanna come?"

"For the hundredth time! I'm bored idiots."

I checked my phone and I was officially running late for work. I began to skip away,"I'm late! Bye!"

𝐵𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑙𝑦 𝐷𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 // 𝑗𝑗𝑘, 𝑦/𝑛, 𝑘𝑡ℎजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें