33

Y/n POV :

Y/n POV :

We finally reached our destination, just as the sun began to rise. Thankfully we fell asleep on the way so we weren't so tired after. Jimin woke us all up with his monster energy and dragged us out of the train.

The whole area was secluded, with the odd sound of footsteps here and there. The guard smiled and waved at Taehyung as if he knew him.
It was weird to think that Taehyung, the rich boy I always knew, was from a place like this.
And he enjoyed that place.

I stared at him in confusion as Niki rested his head on my shoulder. Taehyung was pacing left and right mumbling the same sentence over and over again,"He's always late like this."

Jimin flopped down next to me and stayed quiet. It was when I felt his gaze on me, that I turned my head to look at him,"What?"

He leaned back in surprise and for the first time ever, he looked serious, like he wasn't going to make another pointless joke.
"I just needed to talk to you. I realised that I haven't ever a-"

He was cut off by Taehyung's excited jumping up and down,"Come on guys he's here!"

We all got up to follow him but I grabbed Jimin's arm quickly,"What were you gonna say?"

Jimin chuckled and dragged me forward,"Don't worry, I'll tell you later when the times right."

He was acting really weird and that made me speechless. I didn't really know how to respond to that.
I was brought out of my thoughts when I saw a man who looked like he was in his mid-40s, standing in front of us with his hands on his hips,"Wow Taehyung. You've actually got friends ... and what is this? Oh! The girlfriend you've been telling your grandmother all about?"

Jimin choked on the air while I blushed,"I'm not his girlfriend."

Taehyung was also blushing hardcore as he waved his hands in anger,"I never said she was my girlfriend! And why is grandma telling you everything I tell her?!"

The man shrugged with a devastating look,"She gets lonely all alone. What do you expect?"

Taehyung looked away in silence as the man carried all our bags and put them in his car.
I walked over to Taehyung and tapped his arm, getting his attention,"Who is that?"

Taehyung looked down at me from his side,"Oh that's Ma. He just helps around the farm and he gets to stay there with his family, with food and a place to live. He keeps my grandma company basically."

I nodded and followed him into Ma's car. He drove like a madman, trying to get us to the farm as quickly as possible. After some rigorous driving, Jimin was the first one to fly out of the car, looking like he was about to throw up from motion sickness.

I walked out, and before admiring the whole place, I decided to take the opportunity to smack Jimin's back,"Get it together. I didn't know a little motion sickness could make such a big boy so weak."