Chapter Three- A New World

Darkness.... Nothing else came to your mind except darkness. You were still surrounded by darkness after your little suicidal jump to a vortex, stubborn I say, but you were really curious! You wanted to know who Dr. Eggman is, you wanted to know what he was looking for, and why did he come to Earth of all places??

Your (E/C) eyes began to flutter open, a bright light has awoken you. You couldn't see very well, everything was blurry, and you were too tired to see. You blinked your (E/C) eyes rapidly 'till you got a better vision. When your eyes recovered, you realized you are laying down on the soft, green grass. You got up in a sitting position, ignoring your painful back, and took a look around. The view was breathtaking, bluish sky, green grass, and tall mountains. You sat there in awe at the beautiful scenery and questioned if it was even possible for such a beautiful place. You smelled the fresh trees around you and began to stand up.

You stood proud and tall, enjoying the amazing view you were seeing. You wished you could stay there and enjoy more of it, but there was a certain PERSON you need to ask more questions with. You began to walk, but sadly didn't know where to go, in fact... You don't even know what planet you were on let alone the dimension! But your stubborn head made up your mind, and you decided to follow your guts to where ever you were going. The bright, yellow sun is still high above the world, you wondered how far you are from home, what was to become of you?

Your walk was still continuing, without you knowing where to go. You huffed and puffed as you got more tired along the way. You continued your hike through the green land until you finally couldn't take another step on a high top hill. You fell down to your knees, exhausted, you were starting to convince yourself to give up. But just as if your prayer has been answered, you heard loud noise coming from below the hill. It was a city! You literally jumped to joy and did a fist pump. A city! You could ask the locals about your where about and who this Eggman dude is! You thought excitedly as you rushed down the hill and came to your destination. You took a looked around, the city was filled with average everyday life humans! You pondered if you were really in another dimension, I mean look around, they're human! You'd think that the city was filled with aliens ready to experiment on you, hey! It could happen!

The city was just like any modern city on Earth, various tall buildings, cars on the street, strange neighborhoods you wouldn't like to see. You, who was scared out of your nostrils, took a deep breathe and walked to the new city. People were walking around, doing their business that reminded you of home. People waved at you and gave you a friendly smile, which you returned, and gave you a welcoming feeling. Well, they were definitely more friendly than the city folks in your hometown. You wanted to ask questions, but you didn't want to be a bother either, you decided against speaking just yet. You continued your walk staring at all the strange things you never saw, until you reached the city dock. The boats and ship were already out on the sea, you stared into the ocean and found yourself deep in thought again. Wow...this place sure is amazing, and the people are really friendly, I haven't felt like this in a while, you said to yourself. You walked around without thinking, which of course, made you fall on your butt after tripping on a pebble. You groaned in pain and tried to get up, when you stopped. You stayed in position staring at the sky. What you saw, literally took your breathe away, a large island was floating in the sky, you could see the green mountains up there. You swear you thought you were dreaming, you stood on your feet, not looking away from the particular island. But only to be brought down on your butt, once again by an unknown force. You grumbled colorful language under your breathed with your eyes closed, to be opened and see something unimaginable.