Chapter Thirty Four- Just a Group of Friends

After an hour or so of walking, the road to wherever was starting to get boring. You see, Silver and you had been quiet for awhile now, and it was starting to annoy you a bit. it was almost as awkward as hanging with Shadow! wait, nothings more awkward than hanging with Shadow....not to be offensive, but you were really shy when it comes to talking with the dark hedgie, and he...well, he doesn't talk much. but enough of that! back to topic!

you tried to make a conversation with the hedgehog, but he simply gave you simple answers and comments. after awhile, you gave up trying to come up a conversation, instead you ignored him, and kept your gaze at your twisted ankle. when he realized the odd tension rising around him, he began staring at you every last minute, which raise some uneasiness in you. 

But you kept your gaze away, simply trying to say, if you ignore me, i ignore you. Let's just say, you weren't in the best mood at the moment, who would really? You fell from a plane, almost ending your life! And you didnt even know how you passed out, so yeah, you weren't happy. 

Silver, rather hesitantly, began starting a small conversation. "Umm...." he started, which made you look at him slightly. He jumped when you made contact with him, and quickly tried to come up a conversation. "Well um...how about a story to pass the time?"

You didnt answer him, but kept your eyes on him, wondering if he really is gonna go through this. Silver rub the arm you were holding on, and decided to start the story. He cleared his throat, and began telling you his early morning.

You actually listened to him rather intentally, keeping your eyes fixed on the male. The story he was telling was rather interesting. He told you how he was enjoying a morning stroll, when you came tumbling to the ground. He easily caught you with his impressive powers, telekinesis, before you might have broken something, the reason you broke your ankle? You hit your leg at the tree. You almost couldnt hold the laughter ready to burst as you listened to the young hedgehog explain or recall the events that took place, making silly gestures and faces. And after awhile, you began warming up to him, asking questions which he replied fully this time.

You kinda felt sorry, since you might have ruined his morning. Luckily the guy was cool and pretty chill. You asked out in between your giggles, trying to keep yourself posture, "so wait..wait... You have what powers now?" making him smile and laugh. "Telekinesis, its a power that  carries objects or people with your mind.", he explained. You giggled from time to time, as he told you many things about himself.

"So, you come from the future?", you asked curiously. Silver nodded before he said, "yeah, it's a long story really.."

"Well, i'm tired and starving, and got nothing else to do..another good story could brighten up my mood.", you replied to him. He simply grinned and put your arm around his shoulders for support, "in my early age, i didnt live in a great world. The world was in a terrible shape, and everything burned down by a demon called iblis.", he explained, gesturing from time to time. you listened to him carry on, with a bit of a frown hearing about the near by future. 

"Mobius would always burn within the fire of the demon, and almost nothing could be saved. I was one of the only living souls there." he said, his look turning into a sad face. "Then, a hedgehog, by the name of Mephiles, came to me and my childhood friend, telling us about the person who triggered iblis, and took me and her right here."

He began smiling once more, remembering the memories that seemed to cross his mind. You smiled back, with your (eye color) eyes staring curiously. "It took me awhile, but found out that Mephiles was the actual  hedgehog that triggered the demon. Luckily we were able to stop him, and the city seem to have been in a better shape.", silver ended, clasping his hands together in front of him. You limped by him in awe, clapping your hands lightly.