Chapter Fifteen- Melocity!

you and everyone else are already outside of the rabbits household, it was time to say farewell to the 2 bunny's and their pet chao. Cream and Cheese had ran to you and gave you a mushy hug. She hugged you like it was no tomorrow with Cheese floating by her side in a curious state.

"I wish I could come with you guys to find the emeralds...", Cream said sadly as she looked up at you with her brown eyes.

You smiled at the cute gesture and replied, "I know, but your mom won't be that thrilled would she?"

Cream buried her head at your knees and said, "what happen if you and Amy get hurt, or Sonic, or Tails! Or Knuck-"

You shushed her and pat her head, "don't worry, we will be fine! We won't be gone that long"

Cream let you go and and stared up at you, "promise?" She asked and you nodded.

"Promise" you replied, but she didn't stop there, she said again, "pinkie swear?" She held her pinkie as high as she can.

You put your pinkie on her hand and said, "pinkie swear."

She smiled and ran to Amy to say her farewells, with Cheese trailing after her. You laughed and walked over to the boys, who by the way were just standing awkwardly. You asked, "not saying any goodbyes?"

They turned their attention to you awkwardly, Tails was the first to speak, "umm...goodbye is kinda a hard thing to say, don't cha think?" Tails said as he picked up the bag he was carrying.

You cocked your head side ways, "I didn't think you brought a bag?"

Sonic and Knuckles snickered a bit and Tails blushed, "well...umm...this isn't really my bag...I kinda borrowed it from Cream..." Tails said embarressedly as the two elder guys laughed louder.

You still didn't really getted till you saw the bag, it was color pink, with so much glitter your eyes are probably gonna burn! It was small, but it looked slightly heavy since Tails pulled up the straps a couple of times. The truth is, if you didn't know Tails was a boy, you might have thought he was a girl.

You asked again, out of curiousity, "why do you need a bag?"

Tails blushed more and he asked a different question, "so where were we? About goodbyes right?" Tails said.

You giggled at his attempt to change the subject, you went with it, "yup, about goodbyes.."

Sonic said, "well, its not like we won't see each other again, we will see them soon."

Knuckles nodded his head in agreement, you shrugged at the answer and saw Amy coming your way.

She smiled at everyone, "so, are we ready to go?" Everyone stared each other and nodded their head.

You walked alongside with knuckles in the back with the other three in the front. You saw Cream and Cheese waving goodbye, but couldn't see vanilla anywhere. You stared around the house, trying to get a glimpse of her, but luck wasn't on your side. She was probably busy to say farewell, but when you were about to turn around. You heard her calling your name.

"(Your name)!!!" Ok, calling your name is uncalled for, she was screaming your name like a lunatic.

You turned around to find Vanilla racing over to you. You ran to her as well, wondering what was all the fuss about. When you reached Vanilla she panted a bit, her daughter had ran to her mother as well to see what happened.

"I have to give you something.." Vanilla panted a bit and fell on to her knees. You crouched and asked, "what is it?"

She took out something from her pocket, it's necklace. It had some weird engraving on it and she took your hand and put the necklace on it.