Chapter Twelve- The Train Ride

you slumped in your tight seat, and gave a loud sigh. You see, you and the gang were about to meet the Rabbits, but you and the others had to use the train! I'm not saying trains are bad, its just you wanted to get there now. You were extremely excited to see Cream, Ms.vanilla, and even Cheese! Even though you met up with them earlier this morning, it felt like its been months since you last saw them. You wanted badly to ride the X tornado, you'd probably be at the city by now. Sadly, Tails was just too exhausted to pilot the plane, and he was the only one who knew how, you couldn't really argue with him. He was tired, you gotta give him a break. You leaned your head on the window and stared at your new friends.

Amy was actually very upset when she heard she and the others were not riding the X tornado, she and you had very bad times at the train, but you thought it was fine. Luckily, she was able to doze off, unlike you which made you grumpy.Tails was telling the truth, he was exhausted, I knew he very much wanna ride the X tornado but he need to take a break. He was sitting beside Amy, who was sitting facing you, with his head down. Sonic was actually really excited to ride the train, this must be his first time. But after 5 minutes in the train, he seemed to feel uncomfortable in the tight space. Knuckles teased him a bit, but sonic, who was sitting beside Tails, didn't bother to listen to Knuckles and was just holding a plastic bag in case he was about to hurl. Knuckles seems to be the only one fine with all this, living in Angel island, you'd think he wasn't really into tight spaces; somehow he was fine. He, you and Sonic were the only ones up, he had his arms cross and eyes close, you could tell he was awake cause his breathing was much faster than if he would be sleeping.

Sonic face is turning greener by the minute, you swear you saw him holding his hand out to cover his mouth. You were a bit concern about his condition but he told you he was fine, luckily you asked the attendance about that plastic bag or not you'll be standing on his lunch. Sonic didn't really say a word to you since he thought if he spoke any word, he'd throw up any minute. You didn't really mind, since you were caught up in your own thoughts.

Knuckles, who pretended he was sleeping, finally spoken something. "You look depressed.." knuckles said with his eyes still close.

You stared at the echidna with Sonic, who was confused that the Knucklehead started to come up with a conversation. You shrugged, "I'm not depressed, just a bit bored." You rubbed your arm up and down.

Knuckles nodded his head and opened one eye, "how about we play a game to pass the time..." knuckles said earning a glare from Sonic.

You stared at him confused, "what kind of game?" You asked.

Knuckles finally opened up both of his eyes and said, "I want to get to know you, how about I ask questions to you and you ask questions back to me, sounds ok?" You thought it would get you more cheerful since you were really bored, and you did wanted to get to know the guy too. But a certain blue hedgehog didn't seem so happy about this, you kinda saw him fuming, though you didn't know why.

You replied, "sure, that's a great idea! But why don't we invite sonic to join in?" Knuckles didn't look so sure, like he was hesitating. Sonic looked happy you invited him to play.

Knuckles shrugged, "sure I guess, just hope he won't hurl on us!" Knuckles said, as Sonic glared at him.

You started the first question since you didn't want them to get into a fight, "alright, I go first, what do you usually do in your spare time?" You asked.

Sonic asked, "are you asking me or knucklehead?" Sonic finally said something.

You giggled and replied, "both of you.", as they both pondered.

Knuckles replied to your question, "well, since I usually stay at Angel island, i'd say I just guard the master Emerald." You nodded and stared at Sonic who replied quickly, "you know me! Its either running and beating up eggman bots!"

You laughed and nodded your head in understanding. You replied your own question, "i usually hang out with my old friends, but nowadays i've been alone with my (fav/ Animal)" you said losing all cheerfulness. You faked smiled, and Knuckles decided he should ask the 2nd question, "ok, what is your home planet like?", that was a really good question. You thought about the place you live, family, friends and answered the question.

​Sonic said something first, "well I was born at-" he was pounded in the head by Knuckles, "Not you! I was asking (Y/N)!" Knuckles yelled. Sonic grumbled and replied, "I know, I'm just telling her so she knows!, well, I was born here so you probably knew where my home planet looked like!" You giggled.

You answered the question, "I was born at a planet called earth! It was like a giant sphere floating in space, most of it was covered with water." You were going to continue but sonic hissed and backed away, you wondered why.

Knuckles saw your questioning look, "don't worry, he's just afraid of water. Continue the answer." Knuckles said as you shrugged at Sonic scared face.

"As I was saying, most of it is covered in water, but we live in land like you. There are so many unique countries that you couldn't imagine and all kinds of different food, but the people over there aren't as friendly as over here, and there aren't any mobians.." you finished your answer and stared at the other two, who was looking at you in shock.

"...no mobians? No wonder you looked so surprised when you saw me!" Sonic said astonished. You nodded your head remembering to moment.

Knuckles asked, "so, there are only humans?", you replied him, "well, not 100%, there are animals as well...but they can't talk."

Knuckles looked way more surprised and he decided to stop the curiousity in him since he was afraid he'd make you feel uncomfortable.

The game continued on and on and you learned several new thing about them. Sonic is afraid of water, he loves chillidogs, he hasn't dated anyone, he's to caught up on his adventure, he loves running around.

Knuckles never really had a favourite food, he has a bit of a temper, he wasn't that of a social guy, he had super strength, he loves punching things, he gets easily annoyed by a bat called rouge.

You told them several things about yourself too and the train trip became more faster than anything.