Chapter Seventeen- Not you Again!

morning has peaked out on the little town Melocity, you had the best morning in history. You stretch you arms and came out of the soft bed. Once you had found the chaos emerald, the guys and Amy had cheered in happiness, they were so tired that you could see they're legs shaking. You all went to feast in celebration, you were starving and almost considered eating that sheep at the field, everyone was preety hungry too, so you didn't feel so embarressed.

Luckily, Tails had brought a load of cash inside his...er....Cream's bag. You didn't know if the money belonged to Tails or Cream, but thankfully it was enough to pay the gigantic food bill and a comfy place to rest.

You hadn't slept like that in a long time, farming sure pays off. You and Amy slept in a twin bedroom while the boys took another room. Since you woke up first, you took a shower before Amy woken up. The day was starting with a wonderful start, you decided to let Amy sleep her heart out, since you never, and I mean never, want to wake up that pink hedgehog. Last thing you want is to get an ear full from her, you let out a relaxed sigh and laid on the bed. You took your bag soon, and began rummaging, trying to find you brush but ended up clutching the red emerald.

The power of the emerald surged into your body, it felt exciting yet so overwhelming, you stared at it as if in a trance, like it was the most beautiful thing you saw in your entire life. Amy snored and you jolted a bit, you laughed and put the emerald away. This adventure might be easier than you think, or so you thought..

                                         ~o~o~

The inn you stayed in was the most comfortable place in this simple little village. You and the gang met up at the breakfast buffet, Sonic was enjoying the served food till Tails recommended for us to leave as soon as possible, much to Sonic's dislike. As you ventured out of the inn, Amy wondered, "so...where do we go now?"

You stared at Tails, waiting for the answer to come out soon, but none did. He frowned a bit and took out the device he used. Knuckles cocked an eyebrow at him, "why didn't you try to find the location earlier?"

Tails fiddled with the device and replied, "well sorry, but I was busy sleeping.." you could hear the sarcastic in his voice.

Knuckles rolled his eyes and grumpily crossed his arms across his chest. You giggled as Tails soon replied to the earlier question, "well according to this device, the next chaos emerald is in a nearby forest, probably a few miles!"

Sonic pondered, "if its a forest we're heading, this will be the easiest one to get!" As he fist pumped.

Amy face-palm and you laughed at the dorky Sonic, you said, "that's right! But where?"

Tails ears perked up a bit and he pointed to the east, sonic said, "well, that's where we are going!"

Sonic was the first to walk off, followed by Knuckles, Amy shouted, as she, you and Tails stayed put, "Hey! We can't just walk there!"

Sonic spinned around, "what do you mean? How else can we get there!?"

Knuckles and Sonic stood side by side, wondering what Amy was about to say. Amy said, "we need a ride!"

Tails perked a bit, he seem to be not so excited walking to the forest. He said happily, "that's a great idea! How about we ask that farmer and his s-"

"No!!" Sonic shouted. You jolted a bit by his raise of voice, Tails looked confused, Amy was saying sorry to passerby's staring at Sonic oddly. Knuckles had his ear closed by his gigantic gloves. Sonic soon realized how loud he had said it and blushed a bit.

He said, "I mean, couldn't we ask someone else to take us to the nearby forest, wouldn't we be bothering the farmers anyway?"

Tails rubbed the back of his head, "well, I guess it would be a bother..."