Chapter Forty One- Unexpected Ecounters

You were about the scream for help when the mysterious person covered your mouth. Making it muffled, the person had a tight grip on you, and kept a firm hand over your mouth. Saying you were shock was the least thing, fear was rushing through your veins like a hurricane. But putting that aside, your not going to let some creep take a hold of you like this are you?

With determination, you finally got the guts to try to kick the creep. Luckily, you got it, and he grunted in pain as the guy loosened his grip, making you pull away easily.

Eyeing the shaded person seeing-

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Silver..the hedgehog?

yes, there was no doubt about it, it was Silver. the guy you met after a plane crash with team Sonic, Rose, and Shadow. You were surprised, not expecting to see him once again after you left to chase after Manic. Now that you think about it, guilt started welling up on you like wildfire. Not only cause you left him alone that day, but also for kicking him really hard.

Silver had his upper body bent down, with his arms clutching his stomach. He clenched his teeths, as he tried to get over the pain you have caused right on his guts.

In all honesty, you didn't feel that bad for him. It was his call for acting like some criminal about to kidnap you. If any of the others did the same prediction as the ambered hedgehog, they'd end up in the same position. Though you didn't feel extremly terrible, you can't help feeling guilt build up.

"I'm so sorry Silver, i thought you were some kind of killer..or kidnapper.." you said, guilt and regret still evedent in your face, which didn't go unnoticed by the futuristic hedgehog.

silver, who didn't like the look on your face, slowly stood upright, trying smile through the pain in his stomach. It was the sort of smile that tried to assure they were alright, even though it was quite obvious they weren't.

He was about to about to say something when...

"Oh~ hey, an attractive babe." somebody spoke right next to your ear. And just like that, the flirty newcomer was knocked out by your kick.

~o~o~

he deserved it. He definately did. You reasoned with yourself as you checked over the newcomer. You, with the help of Silver, decided to drag the unconcious mobian to a near by bench, which looked like it hadn't been sat on for years. The mobian was a hedgehog, and for a second, you thought Sonic decided to dye his fur green to look like his brother.

The hedgehog had fur colored in olive green. He wore a leathered jacket with red sundglasses that laid on top of his head. This hedgehog had an unremarkable uncany look like the speedster. You were sure this was Sonic's long lost brother.

Silver, who had been suspiciously quiet, continued to just stare at you while you examined the green-quilled hedgehog. Seeing a bruise on his stomach, and a large bump on the back of his head. When you kicked the hedgehog out of instinct, the hedgehog had flung back and bumped his head against the brick wall, causing him to be unconsious. As hilarious as it was, you still needed to make sure he wasn't hurt severely.

quickly checking over the injuries, you decided it was only a small bump, and the bruise wasn't in terrible condition, though you'd make a mental note to put some ice on it later....if you were able to find some in the first place.

Luckily Silver seems to get the idea, and volunteered to buy some ice by a nearby mini market while you accompany the unconscious stranger. Thanking him silently, you watched as he jogged away, then turn your attention to the sonic look alike. Strangely, you haven't seen both Sonic and Manic for awhile, and couldn't help but guess they were searching for you at the moment. You hope they weren't to worried.