Chapter Seven- Tail's Workshop

you jolted in your seat when the speaker made a loud noise, you were dozing off till that sound showed up. It sounded horrible, you had to cover your ears with your hands to avoid ear damage. Amy, who just woke up, looked really upset. She was about to doze off again when an intercom came on. "Ladies and Gentlemen, we are arriving at Mystic Ruin in a few more minutes. Please do not forget any of your belonging, thank you." A voice said from the speakers. Amy started to doze off again, you decided you'd stay up since its only a few more minutes till you and Amy reached your destination.

You looked outside the window in awe, there were a lot of trees around here and there with a few ruins around. It was so preety in your point of view. You soon saw the last stopped, you smiled and came over to Amy.

"Hey Amy, we are close to our stop, wake up." You said to Amy.

Amy replied with a simple grunt and went back sleeping. Great! Now how are your going to wake up Amy? The train stopped and all the passengers were heading out except you two. You weren't that happy being the last one in the train, well hello! Creepy much! What happened if a serial killer came to the train to take Amy's and your life. Yes, your imagination was wild, but it still haunted you. You decided to take risk.

You shook Amy from the shoulders, "Amy! Wake up!!" You shouted at her. She finally awoken and you sighed in relief. Amy rubbed her eyes sleepily.

"Yeah, yeah...I'm up, but the trains not yet at the stop...you didn't need to wake me up." Amy said tiredly.

"Amy, we arrived at the stop 2 minutes ago." You said feeling slightly irritated.

Amy's eyeballs widen slightly, she stood on her feet and said in a hurry, "why didn't you tell me from before!" As she ran out of the train. You rolled your eyes and ran after her.

So you both were out of the train station and heading towards Tail's residence. You were slightly nervous meeting him, you weren't that social to your friends in your home, you were kinda quiet. Funny, when you came here, you were actually quite social to others. Amy and you walked alongside of each others and walked to your destination. Soon, you saw a two-story building. It was quite big, you wondered what contraptions does this genius fox makes. When Amy saw the building, she rushed to it and knocked the door. You too, ran after her and held your breath to meet this new mobian.

You both waited for someone to answer the door, you waited, waited, and waited till Amy got impatient. She knocked the door louder and multiple times. You stopped her, "Maybe he's not home, we should come another time." You said kindly.

"That's slightly impossible! Tails never gets out of his workshop just for any reason! Tails! Open this door right this instant!" Amy shouted angrily and kept on knocking.

You finally heard a loud CRASH inside. That sounded painful, and the door was suddenly opened by a little fox. This fox had yellow fur, he had white fur at the tip of his yellow fur, making him look shiny. What really caught your attention are his tails, he had two! Which is quite abnormal for a regular fox but you thought in made him look unique, this had to be the fox. He held his head with his hand, you were probably guessing he fell on something. His muzzle showed a friendly smile to Amy, "Amy! Its great to see ya, but if your looking for sonic h-" Tails got cut off by Amy who replied, "its great to see you too and no! I'm not looking for Sonic, I'm helping my new friend." She pointed to you. You tried to look as polite as you could.

The kitsune fox aimed his direction to you. He cocked his head side ways in a cute manner, "who's this?" Tails asked.

Amy said, taking your right hand to shake with Tail's hand, "Tails, this is (Y/N)!"

Tails smiled at you and said, "nice to meet you (Y/N)! My names Miles Prower, but my friends call me Tails!"

You shook his hand, "its nice to meet you too!" You said smiling back. You let go of his hand when you finish your sentence.