Chapter Forty Two- Back to Angel Island

"You were searching for emeralds? But why?" You asked, as sonic and manic stared in awe. Sonia looked offended, before replying smiling, "cause that's what friends do."

you were happy to say the least, and now you didn't have the heart to scold her for running off. "Awesome! Now you only need one more emerald, and the bag containing all the other four!" Manic exclaim, fist pumping himself. Sonic stayed silent, before commenting, "now to find out the last emeralds location...but where?"

"actually, I know where it is." Sonia said, with her hands in her hips. "And that guy has it!" She pointed towards scourge, who stood slightly away with silver a few feet away.

The atmosphere dropped down, causing nearly everyone to shiver lightly. The female hedgehog glared at the leather wearing hedgehog, who seemingly smirk back at the angered girl.

You knew this wasn't going to be good, seeing the tense atmosphere surrounding the group. Everything about it made your conscious yell out to you to stop the two before they started fighting. Honestly, the temperature was already there when Sonic made his appearance.

But let's all be honest on one thing.

Scourge getting beaten up by Sonia sounds pretty epic!

Nothing happened between the two for awhile, and everyone stayed silent, eagerly waiting for one of the two to make their move. Sonic and Manic actually looked like they were seeing a ghost. Silver, who pretty much became the odd man-er..hedgehog out, floated his way towards you, appearing by your side.

"Hey (your name)..what's going on?" He whispered, trying not to gain to much attention.

You silently whispered back, watching the two hedgehogs carefully. "No idea. But my money's on Sonia."

"Scourge." Sonia said with a cold tone, her voice menacingly low. Scourge smirked, angering the girl more than ever.

"That's my name~" scourge drawled a bit lazily, a smirk present on his face. "You must love saying my name~"

Manic and Sonic were shaking their heads frantically, trying to say something to the player hedgehog. You and Silver simply watched on curiously.

Sonia took a deep breath, her hands clenching and unclenching. You were slightly getting worried now. As much as watching a real life Mobian fight sounds interesting, it isn't going to be anything like in the national geography channel.

"Well. I only want the emerald. Give it here." She hand out her hand, asking for the jewel requested. You waited eagerly for Scourge to hand out the object.

Scourge, being Scourge, didn't do that of course. Because obviously, he was just a jerk, and many other colorful words that the author would rather not type. He pulled out the gem, which was glinting by the sunlight. He eyed it, throwing it up and catching it, before staring at the female hedgehog.

"And what might you need it for?"

Sonia frowned, her hand falling down after the comment. However, she quickly got angered once more. "I need it!"

Honestly, you were starting to feel left out now.

Scourge simply smirked, like it was the only thing he could do, before drawling out again.

"Since you didn't say the magic words, it's a big fat No."

And now you knew you were going to have hedgehog for dinner soon. If it wasn't for the imaginary flames that appeared out of nowhere, you would have thought Sonia was crying or something. Her head was down, but it went up, showing her heavily twitching eyes.