Chapter Nineteen- Greetings to Team Dark!

the early chirping birds filled the forest air, the sun was half way to the top as it peeked through the branches of the trees. Your eyes were slightly blurred as you sat up, you rubbed your eyes and did a small yawn. You stretched your arms and stood up, you peered around the forest, almost forgetting how you got in the forest.

You soon saw the dark hedgehog snoozing with his back laying down on a tree's trunk. He had his arms crossed with his head down, you could tell he was asleep since his breathing was slow and steady. You couldn't of help but think how cute he looked.

You wondered around a bit, checking for anything suspicious. You are a bit sad that your friends aren't with you right now, but luckily you met shadow. Shadow did seem a bit frightening at first, bur you knew he had good inside him. Out of the blue, you stomach growled loudly. Through out the days, you weren't having a good diet, you were always in such a rush, so you forgot to eat. You sighed as you held your tummy to avoid it growling once more.

You walked over to shadow and sat beside him, wondering when will he get up and go hunting! Ok, that sounds to overly dramatic, but hey! You don't know how to hunt or live in the wilderness.

You waited for a minute till your stomach gurgled. You sigh, as you waited more. But as you can see, you were getting impatient, and your hungry stomach keeps telling you to wake him up.

You stared at the sleeping form, for he looked so peaceful. It would be very rude to bother him, you barely knew how long he had slept last night and your trying to wake him up! You were tempted to wake him up but afraid to get yelled by him. As you know, he got a bit of a temper.

You decided to wake him up, you hesitatedly poke him lightly, scared he will get mad. He didnt wake up, you poke him harder, but still no reaction. Then you poke him continuiously and harder, determined to wake him up. After a couple pokes, Shadow grabbed your finger as you jumped.

He opened one of his eyes and glared at you. You smiled shyly and chuckled to yourself, "umm..sorry to wake you up..."

He opened his other eye and glared at you again, "you were purposely waking me up..." he said.

You giggled as you rubbed the back of your head, "sorry...I was getting bored..." you said but your stomach said another thing.

Shadow soon pointed out, "and getting hungry..."

You smiled cheesily as he got up, you followed. He began walking away as you took your bag and rush over to his side. The road became silent again, you are actually alright to talk to him, but you were kinda afraid he'd get ticked off.

Out of know where, a voice said from above, "I didn't expect you to be here shadow, nether-the-less with a girl."

You looked up to find a female mobian bat, softly landing in front of you and Shadow. Shadow glared at the bat and asked, "and your looking for me because?"

The bat smirked and said, "well, you know, the commanders looking for you again..but enough about that, who's your friend?" She pointed out to you.

Shadow grunted as he mumbled, "her names (Y/N)..."

The bat waltz up to you, and pulled out her hand for you to shake. "Well Hun, my names Rouge the Bat, Shadows co-worker, pleasure to meet you."

You smiled and shook her hand, "pleasure to meet you too Rouge!" You said. Rouge is a white bat with a black, pink and white heart suit with matching heels. She smiled back to you.

Rouge put one of her hands on her hip, she asked, "so how's hanging with Shadow? Preety boring?" Shadow glared at her and she gave him a laugh.

You smiled, then remembered what Shadow said yesterday, 'only till morning'. You frowned a bit, knowing you'd be alone, you said, "well, I guess this is farewell..." 

Rouge and Shadow stared at you confused, you turned to Shadow, "thanks for being there for me Shadow, but I think I should continue on my search."

Shadow stared in wonder, you were about to walk away again, but Shadow stopped you. "You think I'm gonna leave you alone to find the emerald? You'd be dead before you reached there!" Shadow said, even though he sounded like he was saying mean things to you, you knew he cared.

You smiled, "so your helping me?" 

Shadow finally realized what he had said and blushed a bit, he turned away avoiding your gaze and said, "I'm only going to help you since I'm not interested in seeing the commander..."

You smiled as Rouge nudged Shadow, rouge asked curiously, "well aren't you being sweet?"

Shadow glared at her and pushed her away, "oh please, I'm just going for the emerald." 

He began walking away, as Rouge called him over, "hey wait up! Omega's coming to help us!"

Omega? Shadow stopped in his track, he turned towards rouge, eyes growing with rage, "you called him over?!"

Rouge rolled her eyes and said, "well ya, team dark does everything together!"

You stared at Rouge, you ask, "who's omega? And what's Team dark?"

Rouge smiled at you, she replied, "Omega is another of our co-workers, and he fill the spot of team dark with me and shadow."

You 'ooo' ed, you said, "well, I bet omega is a really nice person!"

Rouge stiffled a giggle, "person?" She laughed as you stared at her confused. You ask, "what's so funny?"

Rouge continue to laugh, she said, "oh, it nothing hun, its just that-"

A robotic voice came up, "greeting Rouge, greeting Shadow.."

You, startled, stared up at a large robot, it is black and red, with a round head. You stared at it in shock. 

Rouge turned to the robot, "Hi omega, guess what? We got a friend for you to meet."

Omega's red eyes stared at you, you were biting your tongue from screaming. He said, "Greetings, new friend."

You smiled a bit and said, "its nice to meet you...oh! And you can call me, (Y/N)."

Omega nodded its robotic head slowly, "Alright, Greetings (Y/N)."

Shadow, who had been thinking to himself, face-palmed. He said under his breath, "team dark is now ready for action...and I'm so not gonna enjoy it..."

You laughed as you stared at your new found friends. A flirty bat, a monotone robot and a grumpy hedgehog, things are sure gonna get interesting.