Chapter Twenty Nine- The Third Emerald!

How Ironic! The Team is fighting again! Surprise, surprise....

It hasn't been twenty minutes till they started arguing again. Vector, Espio, and Mighty were currently shooting daggers at each other while Ray and Charmy went to get some ice cream. You sat on a nearby bench, avoiding the bickering group as much as possible. You sigh and turned to something else to ease yourself.

Preety much, you were annoyed, really annoyed. For the whole entire day, the group had been constantly bickering, even when you were waiting at their doorsteps! You hated to see them like this, and always wondered how idiotic could they get! You stared across the greenish field of grass, seeing a few people strolling around the park.

The park was just across the street when the cab dropped off you and the guys. The place was preety clean, lots of trees here and there, a couple of boulders and benches, and loads of smiling people. The bright sky must have brought them here, seeing as the shining sun burnt the land you stood on.

The clear sky had made it impossible for you to look up without burning your sensitive (eye color) eyes. You continued to admire the happy faces around you, seeing many people enjoy the day. Unlike some people....

You slumped down on your seat, and put your hand over your head, casting it as an umbrella from the heating sun, as you started wiping the beads of sweat threatening to fall. The beating sun was starting to take its toll on you, as you lightly wiped your forehead once more.

You sat up straighter, not wanting to touch the sticky bench you were sitting. Oh, how you would like a glass of (favorite cold drink), with an umbrella or a tree shading the bright orb. You slightly fantasied drinking the cool, refreshing, water that you hadn't realized the little bugger making his way towards you.

"Here (Your name)!", the little voice of Charmy said,startling you as he showed the ice cream at your eye level.

You adjusted your eyes, blinking it rapidly while you stared at the melting food. Your eyes lit up when you saw the ice cream, you shifted your gaze to the happy bee,  seeing him grinning widely. You gratefully took the melting dessert, licking it up before it started melting.

You mumbled a 'thank you', while you continued to shove the food on your mouth. The bee laughed as he followed your lead, eating hungrily.

Ray bounced over to you, laughing heartily at you and Charmy. He giggled and took a seat at the left of you, while Charmy sat at the right. You were amazed at how they could guess your favorite flavored ice cream. (Favorite flavor) ice cream, was what they chose, and it was an amazement! Literally!

Ray ate his ice cream silently, eating it more mannerly and gentlemen like. Charmy continued to eat to his heart content, as you saw most of the ice cream dripping at his chin. You laughed in your head, seeing as they were both very different, a bit like yin and yang.

Your thoughts were soon interupted by the loud chatters away from the park. Lots of people talking widely to each other, as if excited either way.

You tried to catch a glimpse, trying to find out what the fuss was all about. Though, preety much all you saw were groups of people and Mobians in front of a tall building. You slurped the melted ice cream in wonder, getting up and throwing the plastic cup.

You turned to the kids, seeing them continue eating their half eaten ice cream. You quickly wanted to scurry off, but it looks like it be best if you brought the hyper, active bee and cheesy, little squirrel. Don't wanna see them get in trouble do we?

"Charmy, Ray, let's go check that out." You pointed off towards the building with the wild chatter.

The two looked up at you, shooting glances at each other before agreeing with big smiled plastered on their face. The three of you walked to the place, leaving the three others to continue their bickering.