Chapter Thirty Seven- A Thief!

After waking up a very tired looking hedgehog, you and the rest began to take the walk to continue the journey that you have, and will accomplish.

It didn't take long for the silence to take over you four, as you were currently together with an oddly quiet raccoon, a cat reading her book, and a grumpy sleepy hedgehog who was upset to be woken up from a 'pleasant dream'. As for you, well, you didn't want to bother the quiet group surrounding you.

It has already been awhile, and it seems like it has already been years, since you found yourself snuggled up in a comfortable chair..... I'm not kidding. Your seriously getting sore from all the outdoor sleeping you had to endure. Your back was aching like crazy, you weren't sure if you'd walk properly at all. Not only was the feeling repulsive, but the atmosphere and weather wasn't making it any better either.

drowsily taking steps through the road, you stared at your pair of (type of footwear), hoping they'd give a bit entertainment other than the grey, gloomy sky.

It wasn't long till there was actually some action taking place, when the raccoon shouted in quite a stunned way, "look! A city!", she pointed right across the road.

You looked away from your (shoe color) (type of footwear) to an over glowing city. Unlike the one you came across before, this was one seemed extremely Livy, and full of 'life', if you know what i mean.

Discussing with each other, you decided to head there quick, probably to find a nice snack to treat yourselves. Once you set foot into the bustling city, you were already forcefully pushed around by the citizens dressed formally.

Unlike most cities, this one resembled more of a urban town. The building were shorter, and it didn't seem like a very large place, but the way the mobians dressed were definitely a symbol of higher class. Not long after, you felt someone hook his arm around yours.

You turned to meet auburn eyes of a certain hedgehog, who looked up at you with a happier mood dancing in his eyes.

"Isn't this amazing? There's a festival going on!", Silver spoke gleefully.

You smiled and nodded to his enthusiasm, "oh really? That's cool! What's the festival about?"

"Well i'm not so sure, but i overheard from the locals that its a celebration of the great and powerful chaos!", he triumphantly said, before he thought it over, placing his free hand under his chin. "Or some kind of...umm....i'm actually not so sure..." he gave embarrassed smile, making you laugh, which made him more embarrassed.

His face soon turned relaxed as he smiled, and soon joined your fit of laughter. You took a heave of breath before you smiled, once again, to the hedgehog.

"well, i don't think i know much about these past cities I've been to....care to take me on a tour?" you asked the silver colored hedgehog, who widened his eyes at the proposal.

"...."

"I mean, if it's no to much trouble for you...", you continued, looking at the hedgehog with worried eyes. Oddly, after you asked for a tour, it seems our dear hedgehog stiffened, or in other words, frozen as if he walked through a blizzard on the way here.

You waved your hand in front of him, trying to gain his attention, hoping for the hedgehog to snapped back to reality. But, no movement whatsoever came, causing you to panic, and no sooner, you began to shake him.

"Silver!" you shouted, literally, right into his ear. Actually finally gaining the yellow-eyed hedgehog, who pulled back from your grasp to cover his ear.