Chapter Twenty Four- Detectives?

"this couldn't be the place, could it?" You mumbled uneasily.

After you had been flinged through the air, you fainted and headed into the wide ocean. As you were falling to your doom, a boat of fishermen saw you, and luckily, you landed on the boat. Once you woke up, you requested the fishermen if they were able to take you to the city. The group agreed and headed towards the location. You thanked them once you reached the docks, as you tried to come up with an idea to find the others. Being alone wasn't really a good option at this time being, but you are forced to be alone since the others are probably miles away. You could've always looked for Amy, but you also didn't know where she lived. Seeing you distress, an old hag came to your rescue, she told you there was a bunch of detectives that could solve the problem. With no other ideas, you reluctantly agreed, as you followed the directions to the east, in a small forest near a factory.

You were astonish by the look of the building you were standing in front of, either your eyes are hallucinating or a massive tornado came. The two-story building was a total junk yard, all the windows are broken, there were cracks here and there, and you were sure that you were in the wrong location.

But you've already circled the forest for about 20 times, and I don't think you were dying to do it again. Sighing in the process, you walked to the wooden door, and knocked it ever so quietly, scared to bother the people in the wrecked building.

CLANK! BONK! CRASH!

You flinched by the sounds coming from the building, a voice came soon. "Shh...there's a customer! Charmy, open the door!" The guy harshly whispered.

A child, Charmy you persume, whined, "why do I always open the door boss! Can't Espio do it?" The voice was louder as someone shushed the boy.

A deeper voice replied Charmy's question, "cause I got better things to do..."

The 'boss', or the first one that spoke said again, "won't you just open the door, someones waiting." You heard the annoyance in his voice.

You heard the child reply again, "Make me!" As you heard someone growl. Soon, another voice came, "Mighty, I think their fighting again!" This one sounded young like Charmy, but in a way, more calmer.

You heard shuffling from the other side, someone was saying something, but all you heard was mumbling as the voice was trying to keep it quiet as possible.

Feeling a bit guilty for starting a fight, you jumped when the door burst open. You found an armadillo, staring up at you, he smiled kindly at you, as extended his arms for you to come in.

"Welcome miss! Please come in!" The red armadillo said. The blue eyed creature had the sane height as Sonic, he had a red shell with the orginal trending outfit for male, gloves and shoes.

Before you could react, you felt yourself being pulled in by someone else. You looked down to see a golden squirrel smiling at you as his calm blue eyes set to your eyes. He kinda reminded you of the kitsune fox.

He spoke as he held your right hand, "hello! My names Ray! What's your name miss?" The little squirrel said.

You smiled a bit, and replied quickly, "my names (your name)...I heard you guys solve problems.."

Ray nodded his head excitedly, "yes we do! Follow me! Let's meet the rest of the team!"

He pulled you as you followed him with the armadillo right behind you. You entered a room, which supposibly is the living room as you saw 3 other mobians.

There you saw a chamelion meditating, a bee floating and laughing, and a crocodile growling in anger. From the natural side of all male mobians, they all wear gloves and shoes, and I am not repeating that. Although the crocodile had more accessories with him, he had a headphone handing on his neck with a bling necklace. The bee wore a small outfit the size himself.

Once you came in, the team quickly pretended to be doing work as the crocodile and bee looked through some paperwork and the chamelion checking reports.

You giggled a bit as the the crocodile was the first to speak, "welcome to the Chaotix detective agencies! How may we be of service?" 

He bowed like a gentlemen which made you giggle more, you replied with a happy face, "umm...I'm kinda needing of help...and its kinda a long story..."

The bee flew to you, as he became face to face with you, "its okay miss! We'll listen, but first, let me introduce us, my names Charmy", he pointed at himself, "the crocodile is Vector and that's Espio!" He pointed to the rest of his comrades.

You nodded your head as the bee continued to ramble on, "and let's not forget Ray and Mighty!" Charmy pointed to the 2 males behind you, Charmy grinned widely and continued the introduction, "we're so happy you came! We don't usually get a lot of customers because Vector-" and hand suddenly slapped his mouth shut as the bee continue the babble, except you couldn't hear a thing.

Vector laughed awkwardly as he said, "wow, Charmy, your really know how to joke!" 

Charmy quicky pulled away the hand as he yelled at his boss, "you ruin all the fun!" He stuck out his tongue at Vector and flew away, leaving the alligator irritated.

The chamelion decided that the best idea would be if he did the talking, considering Vector was about to blow as you stood awkwardly. He nodded at you saying, "let's hear the story, it seems like a big problem."

You nodded your head and became saying all the events that turned to you, the group listened intentfully  as you continued. 

Once you stopped, the crocodile rubbed his hands together, "so, your in a bit of a pickles aren't you?"

You nodded again, not really wanting to say much,  as the crew continued to discuss, Mighty looked to you, seeing your distress. He knew that helping you would mean alot of work to do, but you were alone, and he knew that you needed every little help you'd get. He finally made his decision, "I'll help her."

You looked up, happiness written in your face, the rest looked kinda surprise by sentence.  Mighty walked over to you and casually stood saying, "she'll need all the help she can get."

Charmy and Ray looked at each other for a moment, then they raised their arms up and said in union, "we are helping as well!"

Turning to the crocodile and chamelion, the crocodile shrugged a bit and said, "I guess I'll help too, since we got nothing better to do than sit around lazily, and I can't let my teammates do the work while I stay here."

The chamelion decided to join reluctantly, "well, that makes two of us..."

The rest cheered as they smiled at one another, whats gonna happen next you thought to yourself smiling. As you and the rest began planning it out.