15

"I can't believe it, Joy and Namjoon?" Seokjin huffed as they were walking in the hallways.

Hoseok suppressed his laughter.

"I could say the same thing about you and Sara. I really don't know what you see in that spoiled rich girl. She literally gets everything she asks for. Well.. except for Taehyung." Hoseok grinned at his own words.

Seokjin stopped his tracks and stared at Hoseok.

"W-what's wrong?" Hoseok asked in confusion as his laughter stopped.

"Nothing. I have to go." He replied before Hoseok got to say anything.

Hoseok sighed as he shook his head. "I really don't understand these guys."

——————

Jimin smirked as he saw Taehyung sitting at the tables in the canteen, his right leg shaking nervously as it seemed like he was deep into thoughts.

"Boo!" Jimin exclaimed as he grabbed Taehyung by the shoulders making him startle. They were both surprised as a clinking sound was heard.

Taehyung quickly got from his seat and picked the unknown object from the floor.

"What's that?" Jimin grinned as he tried to snatch it but Taehyung was quick enough to evade his grip. "Why so secretive?"

"That's because it is a secret." Taehyung replied as he rolled his eyes.

"Come on, it's me. What is it that you can't even tell me?" Jimin furrowed his brow as he got confused. The more Taehyung wanted to keep it a secret, the more curious Jimin got.

Taehyung thought about it. "Can you keep it a secret then?"

Jimin nodded confidently.

"Okay come here." Taehyung said as he whispered it into his ear.

Jimin gasped at his words. "No way! For real?"

"So what do I do?" Taehyung sighed.

"I kind of have an idea. However it's going to take some time."

"How long is that?"

"Let's say, after our graduation."

"Won't it be too late by then?" Taehyung said worriedly

"Trust me! She won't suspect a thing." Jimin reassured as Taehyung gave in.

It's a short chapter and I apologize to the readers that have been waiting. I've been really busy lately since I'm in my last year of school. Please bare with me for a little longer, thank you

- June