13

"Finally you're back! Do you know how worried I was?" Jungkook fired at you as you came back to your shared room.

"Sorry." You said softly as you dropped your stuff onto the floor and plopped down onto your bed.

"What's wrong?" He asked furrowing his brows. It was like he already knew.

"..nothing." You replied after hesitating for a second.

He looked away as he bit he inside of his cheek. He didn't say anything, instead he scoffed.

"Why the scoffing?" You dared to ask.

"Do you really want to know?" He asked back as he stood up and walked towards you.

You slightly sat up from your bed and looked up at him. "Y-yes." You said more insecure this time.

"Because I know exactly what's wrong. It's taehyung." He said as your eyes grew bigger.

"How did you know?" You asked, trying not to sound shocked but failed.

"Come on Mia, your whole body smells like him." He said annoyed as you looked away.

"Since you know it already, why are you being so angry?"

"I'm not angry I just-" he paused for a second to think. "I want you to know that you can talk to me. You can tell me anything if you need to."

"You're right. I'm sorry for making you worried." You apologized.

"I've been waiting for you all evening. I'm going to head in the shower now. You should get some rest." He said as you agreed.

As Jungkook was showering, you changed into your pajamas and laid in bed as you waited for him to be done so you could wash your face.

"What's taking him so long?" You muttered. You got up and wanted to knock onto the door, at that moment the door opens showing Jungkook with a shirtless torso.

You were in awe for a second but quickly turned around. "What took you so long?" You scolded.

However you soon felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around your waist. You were too shocked to move until Jungkook picked you up in his arms and threw you onto his bed.

"W-what's happening?" You thought. He soon hovered over you as he stared into your eyes.

"I don't like Taehyung's smell on your body." He whispered. "I can make you smell like me."

"What?" You stutter.

"I said, I'm done showering!" Jungkook exclaimed as you slowly opened your eyes.

"I-" You looked around you in confusion. Seeing a freshly showered jungkook squatting at the side of your bed. He's wearing a shirt now luckily.

"Jeez I've been calling you for ages Mia." He said. "I'm done showering you can wash up now.

"It was all a dream?" You said coming to your senses. "A-and you're wearing a shirt."

"What dream?" He asked as you immediately shook your head. "I can take this shirt off if you want me to."

"No, it's fine, really." You said with an uneasy laugh.

"Did you dream of me again?" He said with a sly grin as you looked at him with big eyes.

"What do you mean with dreamt of you again?" You asked  in bewilderment.

"Calm down," he laughed. "I was just teasing you! No need to be so serious."

"This isn't funny!" You said as you pulled the blanket over your head and wondered why you had that dream.

"No no no, you still need to wash up." He said picking you up.

You got instant flashbacks of your dream as soon as he picked you up and struggled your way out of his arms.

"Don't pick me up, please." You said surprising him. "I-I can walk."

He puts his hands up as you continued your way to the bathroom. You immediately splashed cold water in your face and looked into the mirror.

"What was that Mia?!" You said to yourself. "Get yourself together."

————-

The next morning you and Jungkook were already at the canteen with the guys as Sara and Taehyung arrived a little later.

"Sorry we're late guys." Taehyung said apologizing as he sat down next to you. Meanwhile Sara sat down in front of you as you noticed that she wasn't wearing her ring anymore.

You thought back of the ring you found in Taehyung's room the other day.

"Why are you guys late?" You asked looking at them as they both fell silent and looked at each other.

You were waiting for an answer as Hoseok interrupted with a laugh. "I mean, isn't Taehyung always late."

His comment didn't ease your suspicions as you couldn't laugh along with them. Plus, Sara wasn't wearing her ring anymore so that just confirmed it even more.

"What's up with you? Are you okay?" Taehyung whispered to you.

"I'm fine, what up with you?" You asked as he was confused by your behavior.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked totally confused by you. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No taehyung you didn't do anything wrong." You said sarcastically as the other boys were just watching the situation like a soap drama. "It's all my fault for going to your room that day and seeing the ring next to your bed."

"What ring?" He asked, furrowing his brows.

"You know exactly what ring." You said hurt. Taehyung was thinking deeply about what ring you could be talking about.

"I-" Taehyung got lost for words. You were desperately hoping that he'd have a good explanation and that everything is just a misunderstanding.

He couldn't get out of his words which only made you more sad. You got up and left.

Taehyung wanted to go after you but Sara stopped him. "She's very emotional right now, let me try and talk to her." She said as Taehyung hesitated, but he eventually gave in.

"Mia wait!" Sara called after you as she approached you.

You turned around as you saw the person you were last expecting to see.

"Actually it's my fault." Sara said. "Taehyung and I had an argument some time ago.. regarding our arranged engagement. He made me angry which made me throw the engagement ring at him and I guess it fell next to his bed."

You listened to her explanation, thinking about what she just said.

"Please Mia, you have to believe Taehyung, he loves you so much." She pleaded.

"I thought you loved him. Why are you saying all of this to me?" You asked.

"I do love him, but I understand now that love can't be forced. Taehyung made it very clear to me that we can just be friends." She said reassuring. "I really just want him to be happy.. and I think you want that too."

She was right. You do want taehyung to be happy.