12

"Quickly. Clean yourself up." Taehyung said to Sara as he came out of the bathroom. "You can go to the canteen for dinner. You don't have to wait for me."

Sara gave him a small nod as she quickly fixed her outfit and made sure that there was no leftovers from Seokjin's lunch on her.

"I'll be heading downstairs then." She smiled. "Are you coming soon?"

"Yeah, no need to wait. You can start eating already if you want. Besides, you missed lunch so you must be hungry right?"

She lets out a chuckle. "Actually I'm starving. I'll see you there."

Sara stepped out of their room as she spotted you around the corner. She gave you a soft smile as she walked passed you.

You slowly headed towards Taehyung's room and knocked three times. After a few seconds the door opened and you got pulled into the room by Taehyung.

"I missed you." He whispered as he pushed your back against the door. He pressed his lips onto yours as you kissed him back.

"I missed you too." You said as he continued a trace of kisses down to your neck. You giggled at the ticklish feeling before he picked you up in his arms and threw you onto his bed.

He climbed on top of you before taking his shirt off. "You know, I was really annoyed when I saw you and Jungkook the other day."

"Tae.." you breathed out as he kissed you more passionately this time.

"What's wrong?" He asked as worry was seen in his eyes.

You smirked as you pushed him onto his back and sat on top of him. His hands automatically held you by your hips as he liked this unexpected side of you.

He bit his lip as you slowly teased him by slowly taking off your top.

"Stop teasing me!" He groaned as he wanted to tear it off so bad but you grabbed his hand and pinned it down. As you leaned forward, something caught your eye.

Just as you thought that the misunderstandings between Taehyung and you had cleared up, you saw that glistening ring at the side of his bed.

You got lost in thoughts as Taehyung took this opportunity to pin you down again. His big hands intertwining with yours, as he leaned down to kiss you again.

However you kept thinking of the familiar ring you saw and that is when it hits you. It was the ring Sara always wears. Why is it besides Taehyungs bed?

You then wondered if you were thinking too much into this.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked softly as he noticed that you were being absent minded. He caressed your cheek as you gave him a reassuring smile.

"Things are just going well for us, I can't let a ring ruin this." You thought. "I have to trust him."

—————-

When Sara was all freshed up she went to the canteen and saw her favorite snack. Her stomach growled at the sight of that delicious triangle gimbap. Just as she was about to grab it, someone snatched it.

"Oh there it is!" Seokjin said taking the snack out of Sara's hand.

"You again?" She sighed.

"Huh? I was just looking for MY snack. Sorry for the misunderstanding." Jin said apologising.

"YOUR snack? Excuse you but I saw it first." She defended.

"You can't know that." He chuckled.

"Okay then, make it up to me. Or I won't accept your apology." Sara said crossing her arms.

"O-okay, how then?"

"I. Want. That. Gimbap." She said pointing at it.

"But it's mine." He said almost hugging it.

"But... it's my favorite snack. And besides, I missed lunch because of you." She pouted.

Seokjin kept shaking his head no.

"Fine. Then you have to cook dinner for me. I heard from Taehyung that you can cook?" Sara said.

"I sure can." He replied full of confidence.

"I bet that I can cook better." Sara said smirking.

"You won't scare me with that. Bring it on!" He replied confidently.

"Okay, deal! A cook off it is!" She said happily and wanted to walk away but Seokjin stopped her.

"Here, you can have it." He said handing her the gimbap.

"Y-you're really giving it to me?" She asked confused.

He nodded, "Why would I eat a snack if I have amazing cooking skills right?" He said proudly.

Sara scoffed at his remark but smiled afterwards. "Thanks."