5

"You didn't have to walk me all the way back home Taehyung." You smiled as you realized that he was still holding your hand.

"It's fine, I wanted to. I miss seeing you at school that's why." He replied not breaking eye contact with you. You chuckled at him as you wanted to let go of his hand and head inside but he tightened his grip causing you to turn at him.

"What is it?" You asked curiously as he sighed.

"I don't want to let you go just yet." He said.

You let out a scoff. "Don't worry, I'm not that easy to get rid of." You winked at he couldn't hide a smile. "I'm not going anywhere."

He pulled you closer and hugged you tightly as you rest your head against his beating chest.

"Even if my father comes between us?" Taehyung asked softly.

"Come on Tae, he is your father. He's not going to do that." You said looking at him and he furrowed his brows. "You promised me to apologize to him, so he will definitely forgive you."

"But-"

"Taehyung I promise, he didn't threaten me at all. So apologize to him, please."

He exhaled deeply. "..I guess you're right."

"I'm going to head inside now. See you tomorrow at the cafe?" You said as he nodded.

"See you tomorrow." He said before you head inside. He watched you until you were no longer in sight.

-----

Taehyung arrived back home as he was reluctant to apologize to his father. But since he promised you he decided to put his pride aside for once. He acknowledged that he was indeed too impulsive earlier.

"You're home." His father said, his eyes not leaving the paper he's reading as Taehyung awkwardly hummed in reply.

Taehyung took a deep breath before the words "I'm sorry." left his lips. His father stopped reading and slowly looked up.

"What did you say?" He furrowed his brows, confused if he heard it right.

"I said ...I'm sorry" Taehyung sighed as the man chuckled.

"For what?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow. Taehyung clenched his fists at his fathers reaction.

"The accusations I made earlier today.. it was wrong of me to do so." Taehyung said softly. His father got from his seat and slowly walked closer towards Taehyung before he rests his hand onto Taehyungs shoulder, giving it a good squeeze.

"So you know you were wrong?" He asked as Taehyung nods.

"Then it's good!" Mr kim clears his throat as he was ready to reveal the big announcement. "I also have some great news for you my son, I spoke to Sara's parents earlier and we came to an agreement that you two are engaged. I know you two are both young adults so of course the marriage will find place in a couple of years. However because this is such a happy occasion we decided to celebrate this soon."

Taehyung looked up in surprise as he immediately shoves his fathers hand away from his shoulder. "You did what?" His voice was shaky and his eyes started to water. "..You don't know how hard it was for me today to come up to you and apologize dad. I grabbed all of my courage to say those two words to you because ...I promised Mia. I would do anything for her, so I'm never going to agree to this stupid arranged marriage!" With those words Taehyung slammed the door as he angrily made his way to his bedroom.

"You and Sara are going to prepare for the party tomorrow! Don't you think about leaving today." He heard his dad shout after him.

-------

The next morning Taehyung woke up early to meet you at the cafe but as soon as he opened his door there were bodyguards standing in front of him.

"What the-" before Taehyung could say another words he was being thrown over a shoulder and taken to the car.

"Let me go!" Taehyung groaned as he tried to get out of the car but all the doors were locked. The car took off and soon arrived at bakery.

As soon as Taehyung heard the doors unlock he wasted no time to attempt to escape. He felt a strong grip on his collar as the bodyguard got ahold of him. "Mr Kim ordered me to keep a close eye on you, so please don't make it any harder for yourself."

Taehyung knew this was all his dads doing and reluctantly went inside of the bakery. All he could think of was you waiting for him to arrive.

As he entered the bakery he saw Sara already sitting there with her parents. "Oh! Taehyung you're finally here!" She said full of excitement.

"I really don't have time today I-" Before Taehyung could say another words he was being dragged to Sara's parents.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Yoon." He greeted politely as soon as he saw them.

"What.. is all of this?" Taehyung asked Sara just above a whisper.