11

"What are you doing? Let go of me!" Sara exclaimed as Seokjin succeeded in taking her away from Taehyung.

However he didn't reply, Sara decided to yank his arms off her as she stopped her tracks.

"Explain." She said coldly.

"I just wanted to help you, your shirt is all dirty because of me." He said in a matter of fact as she crossed her arms.

"Oh really?" She cocked her head to the side as she scoffed. She slowly walked towards him, whenever she took a step closer, he took a step back.

"I think you just wanted to distract me so Taehyung could be with Mia right?" She said. Seokjin's breathing hitched as soon as his back was against a wall.

"Even if you don't reply I know I'm right." She sighed. "....He only has eyes for her anyway."

"Y-you knew?" He stuttered as she let out a chuckle. However her expression was distressed.

"Since you knew, why don't you just forget about him and meet someone else?"

"You make it sound like it's so easy." She chuckled and look down. Seokjin saw the stains he caused on her shirt.

"Here, let me help you." He said more genuinely this time, holding her wrist as he pulled her with him.

"W-what are you doing?" She said, trying to release his grip on her. She eventually yanked her hand free and ran to the toilets.

"Hey!" He shouts after her but she didn't reply. He sighed deeply and followed her inside.

As soon as Sara saw him entering the girls toilets she startled. "You know that this is the girls toilets right? So are you leaving or not?"

"Yeah, but ...I was worried." Seokjin said leaning against the counter.

"Tsk, worried about me? Sure." She said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes.

"No really, I mean it. Did I hurt you?" He asked holding her hand as he looked into her eyes, looking for a reaction.

She froze for a second but then pulled her hand free. "Don't touch me. Don't worry about me. Don't talk to me. AND don't follow me." Sara said and walked away.

Seokjin smiled at her behavior as he shook his head.

—————

Taehyung was in his way back to his dorm room as he was smiling like an idiot. He was thinking of the kiss you had earlier and couldn't help but to smile because of the happiness.

However when he walking into his dorm he saw Sara sighing and pouting whilst coming out of the bathroom.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked.

"That boy named Kim Seokjin or something dropped his lunch onto me. Ugh! That guy!" She said irritated as she thought back of his cheeky behavior minutes ago.

"That boy, named Kim Seokjin-or-something, is my friend. So don't talk about him like that."

"Sorry. I didn't know..." She said looking away.

"Nevermind, just know that he can cook way better than you." Taehyung joked, referring to her bad cooking skills.

"That's not funny!" She frowned, clearly upset. "Can't talk good about me for once?"

"Okay, okay... just treat my friends like you treat me okay?" Taehyung said, giving in.

"I treat no one like I treat you, you know that." She said looking down.

"Sara... you are my childhood friend. I really care about you, but in a brother and sister kind of relationship. I hope you can understand that."

"Whatever, you've said that like a hundred times. I guess...that you only have eyes for Mia." She sighed as she tried her best to put up a smile for him.

"I'm sure that you can get a guy who suits you more." Taehyung said as he softly ruffled her hair and made his way to the bathroom.

As soon as he left, Sara's smile slowly faded as tears rolled over her cheeks.